Green Poison..

• Thread starter Jamesb1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong section....

I have got ten green poison cuttings of a friend who keeps one as a mother. I've read seed bank reviews etc etc but no many first hand experiences of people growing it.

Any one have any experience with this strain? After tips and any info to get the most out of them would be much appreciated. Growing in 15 litre auto pots in soil Dutch pro feed.

K

kansabis

Don't mean to sound like a rude dude but if you have grown before successfully,grow them the same way and you will get the most from them.

Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

When your dating someone new, do you treat them like you treated your ex or do you find out what they like and do the right thing for them?

K

kansabis

No cuz they are your ex for a reason,my point was that if you had success before then do what worked,by doing something new you can certainly learn but also have the risk of messing them up and therefore not getting the most from them,imo their is no perfect recipe for each strain,indicas and sativa do prefer certain things over the other but that's from their genetic environmental influence,guess I should have taken this much time.to explain myself in first post,sorry.

R

redlife215

Thats a dumb comparison imo and yes i do i wibe em dibe em and try to fuck em lol. But i grew green poison before, they are bred by sweetseeds outta spain. It is decent. Yield and color are nice and its frosty and dense but def not a1

Top Bottom