Greenhouse 100x30

• Thread starter JUSTJR27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JUSTJR27

Hey guys I'm from Florida and have been doing my thing here for a few years and currently am setting up to move to Oregon/Josephine County. I just started talking to an investor that is considering financing the venture keeping my fingers crossed
So this is what I am planning:

60,000 Sq Ft EFU Property with 3 phase power and unlimited power

13 - 100x30 "Emerald Kingdom" Automated Light Dep System each with
- 32,000 Watt HID Lighting
- Two 36" Exhaust Vented exhaust fans on Temp Control
- Eight 12" Circulating Fans on Temp Control
- Six 14" Can Max Fans "Fresh Air Intakes" on Temp Control
- One 31,000 BTU Thermal Heater on Temp Control
- Two 210 Pint Dehum on Humi Control
- Nine 325 Gallon Tanks "Plumbed In Tantem" 2,925 Gallons
- One 1 Hp Water Pump for Drip

5 - 40x8 Shipping Containers "Drying Rooms" insulated and each with
- 9,000 BTU Mitsubishi Mini Spilt Cooling/Heating Units
- Two Pedestal Fans
- One 70 Pint Dehum on Humi Control
- Custom Screen Drying Trays

Growing Inside Each 12 0f 13 Greenhouses:
- Two Hundred Fifty 10 Gallon Smart Pots "Not Sure Of Strains"
- Vegging For 2 Months 24/0
- Feeding 4 Times Daliy Every 6 Hrs for 10 mins

Growing Inside 13 Greenhouse:
This is going to be my baby greenhouse for clones so I can have a harvest every 4 months

Going to Use House & Garden Full Line " I have used them for a while and love it but they are pricey especially for a grow this size"

I'm so stoked about this hoping that guy goes through with it Its going to take a pile of money for this venture but we are talking returns in the six figures and I get to do something I love and sleep at night lol.

Thanks for reading guys

J

JUSTJR27

not really.
muslims-praying.jpg
????

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Pretty impressive. That would be a lot to get together from scratch for this growing season.

J

JUSTJR27

Pretty impressive. That would be a lot to get together from scratch for this growing season.

Jay

For sure I'm going to start up with only two at first and every harvest put maybe two more up at a time. It is for sure going to be a big project. Thanks for posting

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

I just reread and realized you are doing 13 greenhouses 100'x30'! You are going to need some help.

wesk

wesk

Hi JR. That is ambitious. Is this recreational or medical? For recreational, anything with lights in it (even supplemental) is considered indoor. You're likely to run up against canopy limits if this (as described) is all being done under one recreational license.

Assuming that property has water rights, and that your lease (if that's what it is) includes your share of that right? Water is a Big Deal here, even in the NW part of the state where it rains, like, all-the-time (sorry, but it's been a really, really, really, really,...really, really, really,...really, really bad winter); not sure whether water is an issue in Florida (but I bet freshwater is).

Best of luck! It's always great to see people doing things that light their creative fires.

B

Burned Haze

Anyone can say they can do it, but actions speak more tha. Words and do it right and prime and not fail

Not dissing, just seen a lot of people use their money away and not have any preventive mindset or make sure they don’t fail so easily. Risky actions on the whole project isn’t worth it if it was me...

Guerilla 420

Guerilla 420

Anyone can say they can do it, but actions speak more tha. Words and do it right and prime and not fail

Not dissing, just seen a lot of people use their money away and not have any preventive mindset or make sure they don’t fail so easily. Risky actions on the whole project isn’t worth it if it was me...
Very well said sir very well said. Continue growing lovely

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Hey guys I'm from Florida and have been doing my thing here for a few years and currently am setting up to move to Oregon/Josephine County. I just started talking to an investor that is considering financing the venture keeping my fingers crossed

- Two Pedestal Fans

This is going to be my baby greenhouse for clones so I can have a harvest every 4 months

Going to Use House & Garden Full Line " I have used them for a while and love it but they are pricey especially for a grow this size"

I'm so stoked about this hoping that guy goes through with it Its going to take a pile of money for this venture but we are talking returns in the six figures and I get to do something I love and sleep at night lol.

Thanks for reading guys
I just skimmed your post so I'm sure I'll have more input, but you're better off with a boiler and plumbing for radiant heat to help properly control humidity plus all the CO2 from said boiler can be captured and plumbed into the greenhouse.
SmartSelect 20181111 013935 Instagram

Your material for your blackout is going to be extremely important, the more layers/breathability, the better. You have to remember, people are going to be flailing about with sharp tools on a daily basis and that stuff is expensive to replace and a pain in the ass to patch. Going to want to consider a quality, multi-zone fertigation system with as many programmable recipes as you have bays. This Priva Nutriflex does a great job.
SmartSelect 20181103 222926 Instagram

Depending on zoning regulations, you may have to have an active odor control/neutralizing system onproperty. PIIAN has many viable options that fit a vast array of budgets
SmartSelect 20181111 013954 Instagram

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

- Two Pedestal Fans

Thanks for reading guys
Also, there may be strict regulations regarding runoff collection and disposal. I can definitely help you if you come across some points of contention there as well

Aheadatime

Aheadatime

Going to want to consider a quality, multi-zone fertigation system with as many programmable recipes as you have bays. This Priva Nutriflex does a great job.
View attachment 840482

Hey Thumb, can you go into a bit more detail as to how this system works? I'm designing a few indoor 30 light rooms and need to change my thinking in terms of irrigation to something more commercial like this or a dosatron. I'd appreciate any in-depth explanation, or a 3rd party source like a video, article, or manual that you feel does a good job explaining it.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Hey Thumb, can you go into a bit more detail as to how this system works? I'm designing a few indoor 30 light rooms and need to change my thinking in terms of irrigation to something more commercial like this or a dosatron. I'd appreciate any in-depth explanation, or a 3rd party source like a video, article, or manual that you feel does a good job explaining it.
It's pretty simple really. Series of valves leading to each bay that open/close for their feedings with one single in-line pump operating the whole thing(in most cases). Pretty much all fertigation systems have multiple recipe options with the more expensive ones having more options. When it's time to feed bay 1, recipe 1 is dialed up and draws from your nutrient tanks and mixes on the fly. Same with every other bay. Times for feeding and dosing paramaters are set by you and can be modified at any time. One thing you need to be careful with... most of these systems come with a "default" setting that can put you in a bit of trouble. They're programmed to dose in parts (water to nutrient) so if the tote for nutrient "C" is low and not drawing the system will draw from whatever nutrient tanks that are full to make up for the lost EC, resulting in a fun little meal for the plants (this setting can be overridden in most systems though). If you're planning on running more than 3-4 rooms/bays on different feed schedules I'd highly recommend looking into a fertigation system. The initial costs can be a bit prohibitive for some projects, but for a lot of larger projects they'll definitely be cheaper and more efficient in the long run

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

When I get back to my laptop tonight I'll get you a couple shots of our AME system at another property. Much more basic/entry level, but still gets the job done and will run you $30-40k instead of $100k+ like a lot of those Priva systems

Top Bottom