Greenpoint seeds

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NIKO

NIKO

Thanks it's my pheno garden. I'll keep posting these ladies as they nug up. Growing inches a day. TH seeds hasn't let me down

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Any testers here? I got the Pinesoul OG x Monster cookies;)
Hey bro know this is lil old but love to run some testers for you . As I am always runnin 3 new strain seed runs along with my mothers an keeper cuts. Thanks

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

@organicpanic I have the GG#4 x Monster Cookie and White Master Kush x Monster Cookie in veg now... should be flipping to 12/12 in about 2-3 weeks! Can't wait to see what extreme dank comes from these! Best of luck to all you other testers! Bless!

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

A drop just happened at another bank.

Kosher Alienz (Kosher Kush x Alien Kush F2) x Monster Cookies
Alien Stardawg (Alien Kush x Stardawg Bx2) x Monster Cookies
Tres Sister (Chemdog's Sister x Tresdawg) x Monster Cookies
Pinesoul OG (Nepali OG x Snow Lotus) x Monster Cookies
Lemon G13 (Ohio Cut) x Monster Cookies
Gorilla Glue #4 (Chemdog's Sister/Sour Dub x Chocolate Diesel) x Monster Cookies
Bubba (Pre Bubba Kush) x Monster Cookies
Spider Bite V2 (C99/White Widow x Super Silver Haze) x Monster Cookies
Death Dawg (Ohio Deathstar x Alien Dawg F2) x Monster Cookies

william76

william76

Nice list of x,s, gu,all sound like fire,any chance of straight alien kush or aliendog? !76

Reactions: G u
william76

william76

Nah, probably won't release a straight alien kush or aliendawg. PNW Roots is doing great work with the Alien stuff if your interested.
I've got 2 aliedog males,im needing a female,no worries,monster cookies looks fire!how does it compare to the forum cut?is it similar?good luck with your seed co!all the best,76

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

GU's response is pure class. A person that speaks with such class and candor I'd imagine applies the same class to their projects (I believe) and GU just made a new customer !! ! It'll be cool to support local and Im local as in I reside within the 4 walls of one of the coolest States ! ! ! Here's where Kosher Alienz will reside.....just have to clear it out and it'll be poppin.....

This is site #2 which is where I plan to have all of my strains grown using a technique called layering.....(other sites will be trees and mainlined strains)

A nice patch somewhere on 160 acres in beautiful S'thrn Colorado
20141209 110115

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

20141212 025944
Getting some seedling soil nice and steamed to 180*......why ? Well - after gnat larvae eating 10 viable seeds of my personal cross you start to take any and all precautions....and no worries about the microbial population - I have an innoculation plan in place and besides-this is soil for seedlings only......

On topic - would it be proper etiquette to contact a breeder/seed company to ask about characteristics of a particular strain ? I do go by the rule of trying things on my own but was just curious abiut the etiquette side of contacting a breeder/seed company.

SourDank

SourDank

View attachment 466223 Getting some seedling soil nice and steamed to 180*......why ? Well - after gnat larvae eating 10 viable seeds of my personal cross you start to take any and all precautions....and no worries about the microbial population - I have an innoculation plan in place and besides-this is soil for seedlings only......

On topic - would it be proper etiquette to contact a breeder/seed company to ask about characteristics of a particular strain ? I do go by the rule of trying things on my own but was just curious abiut the etiquette side of contacting a breeder/seed company.
Gu's a really helpful guy brother, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. And you could ask him here too, seems like he checks in on a pretty regular basis

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

?uestion for my fellow enthusiasts...Im in Colorado....legal grow...if I read the instructions on thcbay correctly it means a purchaser (myself) would have to send cash to a foreign location (with tracking for security on both ends which I understand) and then purchased beans are SENT FROM a foreign location to a purchaser here in the same State that the beans are cultivated I assume ? So the beans have picked up a lot of frequent flier miles (if the breeder sends them to a foreign location and then the same beans are sent back to the same state after being purchased)..... or am I reading something incorrectly ?

Or are those instructions for foreign purchasers ? Is it bad form to ask if there is a way I might procure GP seeds locally ? I understand A64 might be getting there (buying seeds recreationally rather than for medical) but is it not strange to say "yes - State statute allows you to grow but where you get seeds from TO grow is not being considered? "

Note to staff and moderators: My post was written without knowing if the site gets a percentage of sales in which case my asking about getting seeds local is indeed in bad form - this was/is not at all my intent. I posted this here hoping our fine folks from GP might have some insight on if the law might be going in that direction although it being unbeknowst to the end consumer....in short, would a business know what the State might be doing before the consumer knows witbout voilating any anti-trust laws or issues, etc.

Last edited:
G u

G u

?uestion for my fellow enthusiasts...Im in Colorado....legal grow...if I read the instructions on thcbay correctly it means a purchaser (myself) would have to send cash to a foreign location (with tracking for security on both ends which I understand) and then purchased beans are SENT FROM a foreign location to a purchaser here in the same State that the beans are cultivated I assume ? So the beans have picked up a lot of frequent flier miles (if the breeder sends them to a foreign location and then the same beans are sent back to the same state after being purchased)..... or am I reading something incorrectly ?

Or are those instructions for foreign purchasers ? Is it bad form to ask if there is a way I might procure GP seeds locally ? I understand A64 might be getting there (buying seeds recreationally rather than for medical) but is it not strange to say "yes - State statute allows you to grow but where you get seeds from TO grow is not being considered? "

Note to staff and moderators: My post was written without knowing if the site gets a percentage of sales in which case my asking about getting seeds local is indeed in bad form - this was/is not at all my intent. I posted this here hoping our fine folks from GP might have some insight on if the law might be going in that direction although it being unbeknowst to the end consumer....in short, would a business know what the State might be doing before the consumer knows witbout voilating any anti-trust laws or issues, etc.

The best way to order from THCBay is to follow the instructions exactly. Since this question was posted on this site, I only see it acceptable to tell you how to purchase from this website. Logic and THCBay have been in business for quite some time and run a pretty tight ship. Following their instruction will be the only way to 100% guarantee your purchase.

But yes, the seeds do pickup quite the miles and passport stamps along their journey.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Fair enough...... I have a Buy It Now button to hit. Thanks again G u and GPSeeds ! ! !

Top Bottom