Greetings And A Question About Leds

• Thread starter Oldmateslim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Thanks mate, really digging this strain/pheno. The PAK is great too but has more leaves and buds are smaller, although it vegd better than the gc.

The GC had trouble throwing lateral branching after topping and vegged much slower, I don't think that mattered alot though cos these 2 are about the same now and the gc was only 2/3 the size of the PAK at best when flipped.

Ill post some more pics before and after chop and a smoke report.
How long did you say you veg for??

Nugg

Nugg

Your lights....
I run 4 600 par viparspectrums in one room..I fill a 6'×6' area but ... anyway...they veg.great no complaint here...I feel they fall short on the bud side...compared to my other rooms that run a single Mars hydro11 1600w...I get more stretching with them but 3 times the size of buds.. haven't had any problem with lights...4 yrs running none stop...hete is what I got..not noth much...I forget..I added another vs.to the "vipar" room..it's a 1200w..and the other rooms grow area is 5×5..I will be adding another set of lights to those rooms..
IMG 20190123 071107
IMG 20190123 071057
IMG 20190123 071019

C

claudewerrel

If you do find you have too many problems with the burples, don't replace, upgrade...

I skipped burples all together and went COB. I don't regret the decision.
View attachment 849965

This is not the best example because the tent is outside and the cold stunted them but the output on these COBs are mind blowing.

I'm an outdoor guy and I've found these lights give the sun a run for the money.
View attachment 849966

Top Bottom