Greetings From Hell

• Thread starter Ironhead1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

Hello I live in a State that is about 20 years behind. That means no weed I live in hell
I really enjoy working with hydro I find it fascinating. I'm just a dirty old man who grew up about 5 miles from downtown Los Angeles.
I'm a admire a beautiful women a Dragon slayer and a Legend in my own mind.
My roadname is Ironhead for two reasons
#1 I used to ride a bone stock 1970 HD Sportster tne engine was know as a Ironhead wish i still had that bike. Won a couple of shows with it.
#2 My mother's maiden name was Woodhead and I figured my head is just petrified.
So that is why I'm called Ironhead.
I'm a retired nurse got my LVN degree in the U.S. Army back in 1991 did 10 years on active duty got injured and got a medical discharge.
My wife is from New Jersey and I'm from LA that we live in a State halfway between our families. No I don't ride anymore Valentine day 2010 I was T-boned and my 2000 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide was totaled damm insurance only gave me 7 grand damm I still get pissed when I think about it.
Anyway there is a little bit about me

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Hello I live in a State that is about 20 years behind. That means no weed I live in hell
/QUOTE]

Welcome! My 78 Superglide disappeared shortly before I got married. I spent most of my life running school busses, then after about 30, I started designing the TV systems on a few fleets of major cruise ships. I opened an antiques shop in 05, lost most of my investment (but still have it), and became disabled with Kidney issues, Diabetes, and lost about 100 lbs unintentionally.
I learned my craft from a guy where I went to college in 78. He was very basic (There wasn't much avail for good light sources) and things haven't changed much since then. The formula works great, its easy, dependable, and never has any problems except an occasional whitefly.
Welcome to the site! Keep it going!

madgrower

madgrower

I really enjoy working with hydro I find it fascinating. I'm just a dirty old man who grew up about 5 miles from downtown Los Angeles.
#1 I used to ride a bone stock 1970 HD Sportster tne engine was know as a Ironhead wish i still had that bike. Won a couple of shows with it.
#2 My mother's maiden name was Woodhead and I figured my head is just petrified.
I'm a retired nurse got my LVN degree in the U.S. Army back in 1991 did 10 years on active duty got injured and got a medical discharge.
My wife is from New Jersey and I'm from LA that we live in a State halfway between our families. No I don't ride anymore Valentine day 2010 I was T-boned and my 2000 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide was totaled damm insurance only gave me 7 grand damm I still get pissed when I think about it.
Welcome to the farm

D

dainbramage

I slayed a dragon once. Hwy 129? Do you know it?

I had to give up my sport bike shortly after a peroxide blond pulled out in front of me and blocked all forward progress. That was back in 05. She fucked my head up a little bit.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Shit sakes 7 grand for an Electra glide!? I’d pay that all day lol. That’s horse shit brother. I only ever rode cheap jap bikes cause I’m a known broke ass. Last bike was a virago 750. Knocked some baffles out and she sounded greasy.
Welcome to the farm!

Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

I slayed a dragon once. Hwy 129? Do you know it?

I had to give up my sport bike shortly after a peroxide blond pulled out in front of me and blocked all forward progress. That was back in 05. She fucked my head up a little bit.
I got a redhead and after a few of sitting behind me she got her own sportster.

Aksarben

Aksarben

I came from Nebraska, kind of middle of the states. Illegal as hell there. Should see the acres and acres... actually sections (1 mile square) there is of natural growing weed there.

Welcome!!

Top Bottom