Greetings From Mass!

• Thread starter Eli Bloom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

I've been out of the game for ten years but since we just passed recreational laws in mass i fired up a grow the day the new law went into effect and I AM STOKED.

i used to be active on ICmag but it seems like a lot of folks have moved over here.

it also seems like i missed quite a bit of drama over there.

i currently am running 8 plants in a sealed 4x8 tent with CO2, utilizing about 4x6 for grow space, which leaves me room for my enormous dehumidifier and the AC i plan to throw in. i'm running 2x600's doing a top feed DTW SCROG in a coco/hydroton mix (20% coco / 80% hydroton) in 2 gallon smart pots on automated feeding using soaker tubing. i'm on day 20 of flowering following a 6 week veg. next round will cut back on veg.

i bought clones off of craigslist just to get things going but have since picked up a bunch of seeds.

strains running now:
  • Merrychino by unknownprophet (cherry pie x orange tahoe)
  • Blueberry x SnowLotus by Bodhi
  • Gorilla Glue #4 (don't think it's the real cut though. probably an S1)
beans waiting to be popped:
  • Dynasty Gear (professor P)
    • Blue Magoo bx2
    • Salmon River OG
    • Pineapple Fields
    • Crater Lake v5
  • Dr. Krippling
    • Incredible Bulk
Wish List:
  • Trinity
  • Golden Goat
my lighting sucks for pics since it's just HPS but i'm going to try to get some good ones and will post up soon.

looking forward to learning and growing with everyone on here!

Last edited:
Krypto

Krypto

Glad you're up n running again. Sounds like a sweet set up. Keep me posted...
Is that Carlito's Way ?

Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

at the moment just cuts that i got from craigslist but next round i'll be popping some of those beans. i was thinking of running the krippling beans since they're fem and concurrently vegging out some of prof. p's gear and flowering small cuts to sex them.

i need to get a veg / mother tent set up to facilitate that and that's just more $$$ lol. already dumped my entire bonus into getting this tent going.

Krypto

Krypto

Ahh...YES! I often reply to posts without reading them completely. Lol
Dynasty gear is decent (from my limited experience ) Spiderbite v2.
(ssh x c99Widow ) we kept a hazedom pheno. Great medicine but 12+ weeks to finish. so she's getting replaced with WiFi x LemonAlienDog.
Running with Tahoe Star Forum Cookies, Dr.Who, and NorCal Catpiss x MoonTang (Bodhi)...And our CBD HARLE-TSU.
would love a cut of Catfish too. And Trinity for that matter. We have a few TimeWreck hybrids, it's Mom is Trinity. You're talking about the bay area sativa?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm. Fantastic way to hit the ground running!

Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

(ssh x c99Widow ) we kept a hazedom pheno. Great medicine but 12+ weeks to finish. so she's getting replaced with WiFi x LemonAlienDog.
Running with Tahoe Star Forum Cookies, Dr.Who, and NorCal Catpiss x MoonTang (Bodhi)...And our CBD HARLE-TSU.
would love a cut of Catfish too. And Trinity for that matter. We have a few TimeWreck hybrids, it's Mom is Trinity. You're talking about the bay area sativa?

The Trinity I know was the most special and amazing sativa I've ever encountered.

I was getting it from a crew in Eugene / Bend Oregon back in like 2003-2004.

I know it's still around. I think Subcool has a cut and I'm sure people in NorCal and southern Oregon still have it but it's held very close.

Does Tahoe star forum cookies=Tahoe og x sensi star x forum cut? That sounds bomb.

Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

And a NorCal catpiss cross! I haven't seen catpiss in a long long time.

That timewreck is a crazy train cross I think which is the subcool trinity cross.

I was thinking about grabbing "Oregon quasar" from kickboot seeds which is crazy train crossed with their LA cherry haze but I can't find a single review of the breeder which is questionable.

T

Tearsofshiva

Looks like your plants are loving that setup.... Speaks for itself. I'm In mass too so happy to be out of the closet and free to grow without worry!! lets stay in touch would love ur experience as a resource.

GroWorx

GroWorx

Thanks ToS! Sounds great!

Here's a few pics I took last night. Day 20. Had to do some defoliation because it is CROWDED in there.

View attachment 670712 View attachment 670713 View attachment 670714
View attachment 670715 View attachment 670713
Nice set up I am new to the community, but have been learning for the past few years. Set up two 10x12 greenhouses and am having a slight issue with spider mites. Just started the eradication process. Am also in mass and not happy with the changing of the law.

Krypto

Krypto

The Trinity I know was the most special and amazing sativa I've ever encountered.

I was getting it from a crew in Eugene / Bend Oregon back in like 2003-2004.

I know it's still around. I think Subcool has a cut and I'm sure people in NorCal and southern Oregon still have it but it's held very close.

Does Tahoe star forum cookies=Tahoe og x sensi star x forum cut? That sounds bomb.
earthy, sweet, pine, molasses...you name it! Haven't been this excited about a strain...in a long long time.

20170703 222807
20170611 201839
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I've been out of the game for ten years but since we just passed recreational laws in mass i fired up a grow the day the new law went into effect and I AM STOKED.

i used to be active on ICmag but it seems like a lot of folks have moved over here.

it also seems like i missed quite a bit of drama over there.

i currently am running 8 plants in a sealed 4x8 tent with CO2, utilizing about 4x6 for grow space, which leaves me room for my enormous dehumidifier and the AC i plan to throw in. i'm running 2x600's doing a top feed DTW SCROG in a coco/hydroton mix (20% coco / 80% hydroton) in 2 gallon smart pots on automated feeding using soaker tubing. i'm on day 20 of flowering following a 6 week veg. next round will cut back on veg.

i bought clones off of craigslist just to get things going but have since picked up a bunch of seeds.

strains running now:
  • Merrychino by unknownprophet (cherry pie x orange tahoe)
  • Blueberry x SnowLotus by Bodhi
  • Gorilla Glue #4 (don't think it's the real cut though. probably an S1)
beans waiting to be popped:
  • Dynasty Gear (professor P)
    • Blue Magoo bx2
    • Salmon River OG
    • Pineapple Fields
    • Crater Lake v5
  • Dr. Krippling
    • Incredible Bulk
Wish List:
  • Trinity
  • Golden Goat
my lighting sucks for pics since it's just HPS but i'm going to try to get some good ones and will post up soon.

looking forward to learning and growing with everyone on here!
Haha I love the fact that you bought clones on Craigslist. I didn't know you could do that, awesome!

GroWorx

GroWorx

Thanks ToS! Sounds great!

Here's a few pics I took last night. Day 20. Had to do some defoliation because it is CROWDED in there.

View attachment 670712 View attachment 670713 View attachment 670714
View attachment 670715 View attachment 670713
Nice set up I am new to the community, but have been learning for the past few years. Set up two 10x12 greenhouses and am having a slight issue with spider mites. Just started the eradication process. Am also in mass and not happy with the changing of the law.
any thoughts on a commercial ozone gen to kill mites? Have acces to one and I know it kills mold and also not good for people

Latest posts

Top Bottom