Greetings From Mass!

• Thread starter Eli Bloom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tearsofshiva

Nice set up I am new to the community, but have been learning for the past few years. Set up two 10x12 greenhouses and am having a slight issue with spider mites. Just started the eradication process. Am also in mass and not happy with the changing of the law.
We're getting fucked.... They got a monopoly on the industry when all of us SHOULD be able to sell to dispensaries!!!

T

Tearsofshiva

But back to the basement not being able to tell anybody it is..... Not to mention they're proposing to raise the tax from the voted upon 12% to 28%.... The people voted and that's not what we chose!!!

Monster762

Monster762

Welcome to USA. government here is just a very organized crime figure. Professional extortion. They are going to get thiers before anyone else. And worse is they will do none of the work. They will just tax and regulate everything to death. Monopoly as said above. On everything. Literally everything. I could go for days on the crookedness but not going to work myself up. Give it a little time. A rebellion will just start a war in which our hands are already tied. There is no legal recourse because they make the law they decide what is legal. Not the citizens who work and pay for it all.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I've often thought about how I would be able to sell to dispensaries. To stay legal without applying for an kind of permit, I wouldn't be able to grow enough. I'm also in Mass, growing for personal and friends that need it.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Welcome to USA. government here is just a very organized crime figure. Professional extortion. They are going to get thiers before anyone else. And worse is they will do none of the work. They will just tax and regulate everything to death. Monopoly as said above. On everything. Literally everything. I could go for days on the crookedness but not going to work myself up. Give it a little time. A rebellion will just start a war in which our hands are already tied. There is no legal recourse because they make the law they decide what is legal. Not the citizens who work and pay for it all.

lol, this all sounds familiar, I think I read this stuff in my American history books from about 300 years ago };-)

maybe we could disguise ourselves and start dumping bails of weed into Boston Harbor };-)

Monster762

Monster762

One thought to everyone on this legalization. At federal levels it is legal nowhere. So at any time they step in. And by exposing yourselves at state level it is being kept track of. So by letting states legalize they are being spoon fed a list of what doors to kick in. Don't be pressed to negotiate with the man that is going to strongarm you in the long run.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

One thought to everyone on this legalization. At federal levels it is legal nowhere. So at any time they step in. And by exposing yourselves at state level it is being kept track of. So by letting states legalize they are being spoon fed a list of what doors to kick in. Don't be pressed to negotiate with the man that is going to strongarm you in the long run.

yet another reason I stay somewhat stealthy

GroWorx

GroWorx

I've been out of the game for ten years but since we just passed recreational laws in mass i fired up a grow the day the new law went into effect and I AM STOKED.

i used to be active on ICmag but it seems like a lot of folks have moved over here.

it also seems like i missed quite a bit of drama over there.

i currently am running 8 plants in a sealed 4x8 tent with CO2, utilizing about 4x6 for grow space, which leaves me room for my enormous dehumidifier and the AC i plan to throw in. i'm running 2x600's doing a top feed DTW SCROG in a coco/hydroton mix (20% coco / 80% hydroton) in 2 gallon smart pots on automated feeding using soaker tubing. i'm on day 20 of flowering following a 6 week veg. next round will cut back on veg.

i bought clones off of craigslist just to get things going but have since picked up a bunch of seeds.

strains running now:
  • Merrychino by unknownprophet (cherry pie x orange tahoe)
  • Blueberry x SnowLotus by Bodhi
  • Gorilla Glue #4 (don't think it's the real cut though. probably an S1)
beans waiting to be popped:
  • Dynasty Gear (professor P)
    • Blue Magoo bx2
    • Salmon River OG
    • Pineapple Fields
    • Crater Lake v5
  • Dr. Krippling
    • Incredible Bulk
Wish List:
  • Trinity
  • Golden Goat
my lighting sucks for pics since it's just HPS but i'm going to try to get some good ones and will post up soon.

looking forward to learning and growing with everyone on here!
Still trying figure out how to use this site not to suave when it comes to computers. Having another issue with what I think is a mag def. ph is 6.5 and just watered with epsome if I can figure out how to take a pic I'll send

Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

Just chopped today. Here's a few pics of the harvest. I've got a few selections from dynasty genetics, who I can't say enough positive things about.

I ran the pineapple fields

IMG 4823

IMG 4855

and the crater lake v5
IMG 4811
IMG 4847

IMG 4842
IMG 4846
IMG 4846
IMG 4848
IMG 4849
IMG 4850

and they came out amazing. Also did a trinity x Chemdog special reserve
IMG 4854

IMG 4861

and a strain called heat from Tony greenhand genetics that's SoCal fire og x (white lotus x trinity).

IMG 4851
IMG 4852
IMG 4853

IMG 4856
Monster762

Monster762

Just chopped today. Here's a few pics of the harvest. I've got a few selections from dynasty genetics, who I can't say enough positive things about.

View attachment 722886
View attachment 722889
and the crater lake v5
View attachment 722885 View attachment 722887
View attachment 722891 View attachment 722892 View attachment 722892 View attachment 722893 View attachment 722894 View attachment 722895
View attachment 722888
View attachment 722896
and a strain called heat from Tony greenhand genetics that's SoCal fire og x (white lotus x trinity).

View attachment 722897 View attachment 722898 View attachment 722899
Looking real nice hopefully one day I'll be able to do it like that

GroWorx

GroWorx

View attachment 722886
View attachment 722889
and the crater lake v5
View attachment 722885 View attachment 722887
View attachment 722891 View attachment 722892 View attachment 722892 View attachment 722893 View attachment 722894 View attachment 722895
View attachment 722888
View attachment 722896

View attachment 722897 View attachment 722898 View attachment 722899
Looks nice! On top of mites, very regimented.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You have pretty much described a Death of a Democracy. Well said........ Sad but oh so true. We have been asleep at the wheel for way too long.

Democracy (Greek: δημοκρατία, dēmokratía literally means ( "rule of the people"), To put it bluntly, when was the last time we the people made the rules?. Rule of law only applies to the poor.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

It's pretty sad when you have someone that is in bad shape and needs alternative medicine other than this junk the doctors trying to feed you. And maybe your on Social Security and can barely afford to buy meds. But you can't grow your own damn little plant you have to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars so the feds can get their damn money.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

They might as well be throwing handicapped people out of their Wheelchairs and stealing their wallets. Dirtbags!!!!:(:(

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Sorry I might have gone a little extreme there I'll try to keep it cool on your website.:speechless:

Top Bottom