Grimmdog - Autographed Pack

• Thread starter broncoholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
broncoholic

broncoholic

Hey Farmers!
Was anyone lucky enough to get a pack of the recently released...GrimmDog?

It is a new strain...'91 Chemdog - Clone Only (M) x Cinderella99 (F)...91 paks were signed and sold...they were signed by Duke, Mr Soul (= Bros Grimm) and Chemdog...#91 is up for auction right now...it is at $450 with 5 hours left!

Have a good one!

william76

william76

Hey Farmers!
Was anyone lucky enough to get a pack of the recently released...GrimmDog?

It is a new strain...'91 Chemdog - Clone Only (M) x Cinderella99 (F)...91 paks were signed and sold...they were signed by Duke, Mr Soul (= Bros Grimm) and Chemdog...#91 is up for auction right now...it is at $450 with 5 hours left!

Have a good one!
Its chemdog 91 f x c99 male =grimmdog.76

broncoholic

broncoholic

Its chemdog 91 f x c99 male =grimmdog.76

Crap you are right...My bad...I am fighting a cold or flu...so did not pay attention...but yes...

It is a new strain...'91 Chemdog - Clone Only (F) x Cinderella99 (M) <<<<<Updated...

Thanks for the correction...william76!

Have a good one guys!

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

I was gonna say, clone only male? Lol

Well..Technically...I am/could still be right...I know why I did it...I was using M = Mother and F = Father!

We also just had a litter of lab puppies...so I am used to saying M-other F-ather instead of M-ale and F-emale! LOL

Who really knows or cares...It all works out in the end! LOL

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

Number #91 is up for auction @ $450 right now...wonder who has Number #1 and what it would go for?

Under 2 hours to go!

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

Someone is making money...

It was all for Chemdog...every penny they made, went to him...90 paks @ $124.88 and 1 pak at $450 = $11,689.20...not a bad payday! :)

I have pak, number #1 of 91, it is a little bit different than all the other paks...hopefully that will make it worth more someday!

Have a good one!

bronc~

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It was all for Chemdog...every penny they made, went to him...90 paks @ $124.88 and 1 pak at $450 = $11,689.20...not a bad payday! :)

I have pak, number #1 of 91, it is a little bit different than all the other paks...hopefully that will make it worth more someday!

Have a good one!

bronc~
They are seeds not baseball cards pop them!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Have a good one!

bronc~
Just curious, why would pack #1 be different than all the others? It's the same seed stock?

G gnome

G gnome

Well..Technically...I am/could still be right...I know why I did it...I was using M = Mother and F = Father!

We also just had a litter of lab puppies...so I am used to saying M-other F-ather instead of M-ale and F-emale! LOL

Who really knows or cares...It all works out in the end! LOL

bronc~
What color labs?

/

I luv when i see a phrase i made up getting used by other members

broncoholic

broncoholic

No, they are not, but there is plenty of things from a few years ago that are not baseball cards...that are worth way more today...look at Furbys! LOL I bought these as a collectors item...that is the way they will stay...until I am gone. ;) The family can decide what to do with them after that. They may or may not be worth more, who knows, but when Brothers Grimm stopped making seeds, before, their gear went thru the roof...I remember seeing some of their gear going for over $1000 at auctions.

Just curious, why would pack #1 be different than all the others? It's the same seed stock?

It is not the seeds that makes it different...these were all autographed by Mr Soul, Duke Diamond and Chemdog, but mine #1, someone added a little something extra to the signature/autograph...that was not on any of the others, so that makes it...unique. ;)

What color labs?

I have a Black (English) - Male and a Brown (American) - Female

Have a good one!

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

I fail to see how older seeds that are less likely to grow every day are going to go up in value because of a signature.

Well that is your opinion...and you have a right to it...but...who is to say they won't...only time will tell! If not...who is hurt..no one.
Lots of people collect seeds and they are worth alot...older seeds can/will crack...if properly stored...I have 10+ year old seeds that still pop.

Lots of people have tried and failed...But I would rather try and fail...than not to try at all!
I like to try and remain positive...enuff grief in the world as it is!

Thanks for posting!

bronc~

Brativa

Brativa

Well that is your opinion...and you have a right to it...but...who is to say they won't...only time will tell! If not...who is hurt..no one.
Lots of people collect seeds and they are worth alot...older seeds can/will crack...if properly stored...I have 10+ year old seeds that still pop.

Lots of people have tried and failed...But I would rather try and fail...than not to try at all!
I like to try and remain positive...enuff grief in the world as it is!

Thanks for posting!

bronc~
What do you consider proper storage? Or anyone here really..Im not being at all condescending i just had a very expensive seed crack and aint too happy about it fml haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom