Grow Collectives

• Thread starter AlaskaJeff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlaskaJeff

AlaskaJeff

Are there any grow collectives in Anchorage area? I've had a neighbor complain about the "smell" of my 22 day old plants. Yeah, one of those. In any event my HOA and worse, my wife are of the opinion that cannabis cultivation is not compatible with where we live. Couldn't give a single fuck about the HOA, but the neighbor is a pain in my ass and will continue to be and worse, my wife... I need a place where I can set up my personal grow and pay a rent for the use of the space.

AlaskaJeff

AlaskaJeff

You dont have carbon filter and fan?
4" stealth into a big ass 350cfm filter. It's not that. He can't smell shit and he knows it. He saw the glow of my damn lights and got nosy. He then got the home owners association interested which then freaked out the wife. Bottom line, grow gotta go. Have suitor in valley that'll rent me space though in exchange for bud. Meeting up tomorrow.

AlaskaJeff

AlaskaJeff

I wish you the very best of luck with this. What if you had a reef tank? It'd have some serious lighting going on, too.
Hey thanks Seamaiden. This might turn out to be a positive though, who knows. Actually found a veteran's group (I'm a vet) that gives to those in need and they've got a 4x10 area that I can set up in. Sounds like I'll either pay a monthly rent and split the bud 50/50 with the vet group or split the grow into thirds with owner of garage, vets and myself. With that much more space and all and the group's connection to other growers, we could grow a bit that would keep a few people happy. That's better than what I have now that only would have fed me.

AlaskaJeff

AlaskaJeff

Ha, thought about that as I'd seen this thread or one just like it few weeks ago. The best one that I've seen and will no doubt attempt in the future, is using LST and growing in 3' tall coffee/end table. Dude has a thread on another site where he grew a dinafem cheese in it; full set up with fans and filter, growing right there in the living room with no one knowing the better. Be like having a kegerator. Go online and they have kits too. One kit is pretty trick with locking front door and fully set up with light, fans, filter, whole works but then it's like $1500. bit steep

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey thanks Seamaiden. This might turn out to be a positive though, who knows. Actually found a veteran's group (I'm a vet) that gives to those in need and they've got a 4x10 area that I can set up in. Sounds like I'll either pay a monthly rent and split the bud 50/50 with the vet group or split the grow into thirds with owner of garage, vets and myself. With that much more space and all and the group's connection to other growers, we could grow a bit that would keep a few people happy. That's better than what I have now that only would have fed me.
Fantastic!

Top Bottom