Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So grow #1 with the Autos should be wrapping up real quick, and I am glad. So while I was waiting on the autos, I veg a photo Delicious Candy for about 45 days now, topping a few times, and taking clones. I plan to flip it to flower. While that is flowering I got 13 seedlings just started, and will soon be transplanted into a 9 bucket recirculating waterfarm, veg under 6 - 4foot t5's. I will top from the 7th node down to the 3rd, lst the branches for an even canopy, and let them grow from there. Prob will run current culture nutes..

Grow diary 2 incredible bulks delicious candy wos pakistani mystery bag seeds
Grow diary 2 incredible bulks delicious candy wos pakistani mystery bag seeds 2
Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

So grow #1 with the Autos should be wrapping up real quick, and I am glad. So while I was waiting on the autos, I veg a photo Delicious Candy for about 45 days now, topping a few times, and taking clones. I plan to flip it to flower. While that is flowering I got 13 seedlings just started, and will soon be transplanted into a 9 bucket recirculating waterfarm, veg under 6 - 4foot t5's. I will top from the 7th node down to the 3rd, lst the branches for an even canopy, and let them grow from there. Prob will run current culture nutes..

Sick setup dude! How much something like that run you? Did you get as a kit or construct? I'm excited to watch em grow :). 1 comment, you plan on topping these? Is that just to keep the canopy even or? From what I understand Autos don't like to be topped or have their leaves clipped

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Sick setup dude! How much something like that run you? Did you get as a kit or construct? I'm excited to watch em grow :). 1 comment, you plan on topping these? Is that just to keep the canopy even or? From what I understand Autos don't like to be topped or have their leaves clipped
My autos are finishing up... Everything else is photos.. All the seedlings are photos. I bought it. 185.00

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So running my delicious candy mother first, then I will run the 4 buckets. So this run is a 2 month old fem delicious candy, scrogged out in a 4x4 tent with a 600mh for 1 week, and then flip. The roller coaster is getting ready to take off and I am ready to ride.

Autos finished. 55 grams dried on the first one, 122 grams semi dried on the skunk 2. It hung for 4 days and its been in the jars/drying rack ( back and forth) for 2 more.

And skunk 3 is hanging whole. It is the biggest by far. I am predicting 150 grams dried,, That maybe wishful thinking but im kinda confident... That would make 10 oz from 3 autos..

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

So running my delicious candy mother first, then I will run the 4 buckets. So this run is a 2 month old fem delicious candy, scrogged out in a 4x4 tent with a 600mh for 1 week, and then flip. The roller coaster is getting ready to take off and I am ready to ride.

Autos finished. 55 grams dried on the first one, 122 grams semi dried on the skunk 2. It hung for 4 days and its been in the jars/drying rack ( back and forth) for 2 more.

And skunk 3 is hanging whole. It is the biggest by far. I am predicting 150 grams dried,, That maybe wishful thinking but im kinda confident... That would make 10 oz from 3 autos..

Dang!!! Great job man. Those are some impressive lookin' girls :). Hope mine come even close. Inspiring.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dude... your advice brought my girls into some serious spurts!! Check em today in my thread :p. PPM a little over 500 now. adjusted the Cal Mag, threw in some GH Nova Grow, HG and they said WOOOOOOOOO
Awesome... I check your thread here in a lil... I am about 3 hrs in to my first pot brownie ever.. I put 17g of prime bud in a batch of brownies. Cut to 15 pcs. .. I'm kinda fucked up... 2 pcs,,,each an hr apart... damn. ... I'm high...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I never topped them, but I did lollipop them and pretty rough to on the biggest one, to my Surprise it responded. At 21 days this thing was only 6 inches tall...

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

switched up my lighting. I'm kind of annoyed by the T5 Light I have, lol. the growth is good.. it;s just clunky. Shouldn't be an issue with the light swap Im thinking. if anything, better. 300watt LED opposed to 216watt T5

IMG 1384
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom