Grow Journal Blueberry Kush

• Thread starter Bathtubfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Flowering time for blueberry kush is 6 to 10 weeks and im in week 2 so she wont be done until between march 15 and april 5. I just realized that on March 15th night time hours will be 12 hours and since I have no tent or dark place I may have to buld some kind of barricade in front of my bathtub. Maybe I'll be ok. I have another month to see.

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Oh man, this is some scary shit! I just pinched the main stalk. She looks beat up a bit but the stage is set for big bushy colas. Last night I fimed the flowers and this morning I could already see increased growth on the limbs. Now pinching the main stalk the entire foliar will start to beef up. But I have to admit it is scary taking pliers and crushing the stalk! But in the weeks to come it will prove to be a good thing. And I'll have showcase cola to show for it.
Later on,when she is closer to harvest I'll split the main stalk to increase resin production. Now that will be scary as well! But I trust that all will be well. Then at the very end I'll load her up with sugar and make her glow with trichromes. She will be a beautiful prize to behold!

20170209 123633
Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Well I got some new air stones for the bubbler. Bubblers are great if you got the stones for it. I only have 2 clones at the moment but they both are gettin roots now. And with the new stones they should really grow more now. I know my scrawny little plant doesn't look like much but I wasn't going for yield at this point. I'm working on learning about stress and training for qaulity. My next grow I'll employ what I've learned and go for both qaulity and yield.

Last edited:
Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

This plant first saw light on November 1st so February 1st she was 3 months old. And stunted from being root bound for so long. And I've taken a lot of clones from her too! But she's healthy so she should still do fine. A month from now you would never recognize her ..I hope.

william76

william76

Usualy ud do ur topping /fimming before flip alot of plants dont like it after flip,keep it simple(kiss method) make sure its got light and water/food, looks a bit small yet for all the torture dont u think?be nice and the plant will be nice back,good luck!76

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

I do,and I wish I had done a few things differently. But I guess she will still give what I needed...experience and knowledge.

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

She was neve
Usualy ud do ur topping /fimming before flip alot of plants dont like it after flip,keep it simple(kiss method) make sure its got light and water/food, looks a bit small yet for all the torture dont u think?be nice and the plant will be nice back,good luck!76
She was never really intended to be sent to flower. She was for producing clones. I want to build a hydro setup where I can flower clones in rotation. For a perpetual harvest. I thought I had my clones and no longer needed her so off to flower. But THEN My Clones died. All but two. But she will reveg after flower. Thanks for stopping in to see my journal. Happy growing.

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Well if it ain't one thing it's another! My light stopped working. Now I have to move it from one window to the next to keep it in the sunlight. I would take it outside but the weather prohibits that. I'll do what I can and hope for the best.

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Well damn! I woke up and noticed the air pump on my bubble cloner wasn't working. I had one clone that was rotting and I should have removed it before. Now it has spread to two others and three are drying out. I put them in soil but two of them weren't ready yet so I'll probably lose them as for the last one it's in shock so I can't be sure it will live either. The mother is in flower so I quess I'll have to start again with seed.
This is a follow up. I have two clones left they almost died but after cleaning out the bubbler and getting a other air pump, I gave them a treatment of aloe in the water. Now they are fine and growing again.

20170213 234650
20170213 234637
20170213 234718
Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

This the part of growing I don't like! Waiting! She's flowering and filling in but now there's nothing to do but wait. Wait and wait some more!

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Okay, she still doesn't look like much but is filling a little. All the crap I did to her made her slow to a crawl! My phone's camera don't take good closeups but there is some trichrome development. Not sticky yet.

20170215 171718
Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Started to see the leaf tips turning brown and curling upward with brown going down the edges. Potassium deficiency. Thought it might need a flush so I left her out in the rain. She got a good dossing. Then I added some wood ashes from the fire pit.

20170216 181338
jipp

jipp

ash adds potassium?

i know salt peter is good for mag.
lemon juice to bring down ph. etc.. iv not herd of ashs used for potassium tho. im a idiot tho so nothing new there..

chris.

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Well here's three firsts for this old fart! On the left is the first clone in a bubbler to make it out again alive, and my first attempt at hydro. Also on the right is my first attempt at cloning in soil. All three seem to be doing well....so far.

20170223 203618
Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

I don't have a proper light,it burned out, so I put my plant outside to finish flowering. This evening I caught two guys standing over her with a flashlight and had been there for I while before I saw them. I have made a lot of mistakes with this plant and she has stunted. She only has maybe 5 grams of bud and in poor condition. So I'm not sure what to do with it. Should I cut bud and reveg? Or take a chance she'll herm and be no good? I don't know. Any advice?

20170222 120303
Last edited:
Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

With only three weeks until the exinox she has very little trichrome and no smell. Please help this newbie decide. What would you do?

Top Bottom