Grow Log #2 (2nd Tent 5 Square Feet)

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bsb

bsb

what are your temps bro? That tut looks a little burned those hairs get orange quick, done made that mistake more than once..LOL, dude...IDK, with that once shot all droopy shit looks hot IDK maybe you flipped on the lights? But you got some nice ladies bro...them shots some them picture perfect all Praying (what I call when leaves happy and stretched up). NICE work bro....I dig the jack, I dig the none fruity trainwreck, I like the cheese, and everyone like that finicky bitch sour d..LOL. Kudos brah..

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Start a poll my friend! :D I'm in with chocolope!
This would also be a solid choice.
I guess I could've paid more attention my money would be on the GG4. I overlooked it since I am growing it right now but it has that thick incense smell. I'll let you know how it actually tastes in about a month and a half.
hell I would run all 21 of them and rock sum salad ....lol
It looks like gwheels has to buy a couple more houses .

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

King tut is ripening. GG4 is not even thinking about it. Got the max see microscope working for some trich pics. a week or so and i might be harvesting king tut tops and leave the rest to ripen more.
Just too let you know I have heard that GG4 is notorious for getting extremely potent towards the end of its cycle. It is recommended to push it to 10 weeks if you can. It's one of those strains that disappoints when harvested early. But dont take my word for it, I'm only at week 6 in flower so I can't tell you from experience.

gwheels

gwheels

what are your temps bro? That tut looks a little burned those hairs get orange quick, done made that mistake more than once..LOL, dude...IDK, with that once shot all droopy shit looks hot IDK maybe you flipped on the lights? But you got some nice ladies bro...them shots some them picture perfect all Praying (what I call when leaves happy and stretched up). NICE work bro....I dig the jack, I dig the none fruity trainwreck, I like the cheese, and everyone like that finicky bitch sour d..LOL. Kudos brah..
So for a few days i forgot to turn on a res. The droopy leaves led me to see it. Now they are doing better. The leaf tops are 73degrees tent at the top is 78 RH 42% PH6.0 TDS 700 at this time.

They have been on 11/13 for the last couple of weeks. Maybe the tut us ripening faster because of it. Week 6 is Friday and it is a 6 to 8 week rated strain so we will see.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I would run the Jack, it is one of my favorites. But you also have the Banghi Haze on there that I would be interested to see. is that one anything like the old school Hazes with that intense peppery and woody notes? Or is it more like the Amsterdam Hazes of the 90's and early 00's?

B

Burned Haze

I do find it exceptionally difficult to not pop two beans right now and start again. I take over the next house in 3 weeks but i will own this one for another 4 to 8 after so....And the tent is just sitting there.

My new house is 1.1 miles from this one. I can legally take the plants over and everything. I do love this legal thing. And I can legally have 4 there and 4 here.

These will start in the tiny tent but flower with a lot more room.

And I am going to get 2 air domes for the XL autopots. They are only 10 bucks each and i have an air pump that can run 2 easily.

Now i have to pick 2 strains....
Heisenbeans are for the next round. Some of them are being made at the moment..

I want a sativa heavy so train wreck is one of those seeds.

What should the other one be.....anything but critical mass i am stocked up

View attachment 860770

If you want some Sativa try some ghost train haze ( ghost og x Nevil’s Wreck) which I thought would be awesome since u said tw and u wanted a awesome Sativa , haze’s

I’ve tried the original , a few f1’s and really think it’s a fun one to have since it’s not too crazy on the weeks of flower or too fluffy on the buds and gives a great up beat and no ceiling effect high.

Other strain (as a suggestion ) you could find a cross with is sour jack ( sour d x jack Herrer) that’s a amazing upgrade Sativa ( I’ve been doing a GG4 X SOURJACK) for 6 rounds and everyone loves it

Last edited by a moderator:
Srenots

Srenots

If you want some Sativa try some ghost train haze ( ghost og x Nevil’s Wreck) which I thought would be awesome since u said tw and u wanted a awesome Sativa , haze’s

I’ve tried the original , a few f1’s and really think it’s a fun one to have since it’s not too crazy on the weeks of flower or too fluffy on the buds and gives a great up beat and no ceiling effect high.

Other strain (as a suggestion ) you could find a cross with is sour jack ( sour d x jack Herrer) that’s a amazing upgrade Sativa ( I’ve been doing a GG4 X SOURJACK) for 6 rounds and everyone loves it
had the Ghost Train....hit her with C99....was fuckin fire man....beans are gone... but maybe could find a cut....was absolute fire

Housergthxqxc99

gwheels

gwheels

And I am thinking of jack herer, and train wreck with 2 heisenbeans...purple punch and what i get (i asked for the most fire seeds).

And I think they will produce great cannabis. Heisen did a lot to help me and never realized he did he just did it. I run lighting now not worried because he did the test.
I have great respect for him and the outlay of resources that were done that helped me.

That passion will make great seeds and fire plants.

I just realized today that where i work i couldnt sell a toothpick to a man that ate ribs but i might be a fantastic cannabis/grower salesman because the i love and have passion for product.

Canuck seeds have been great. I found ace seeds to be better and i think heisens will be at that level.

Regardless he has helped me buy lighting that has made better grows so the guy is a DUDE as far as i am concerned.

Illinois has no cannabis...wtf is wrong with this place i had to drink IPA to get close

Medigrow

Medigrow

So for a few days i forgot to turn on a res. The droopy leaves led me to see it. Now they are doing better. The leaf tops are 73degrees tent at the top is 78 RH 42% PH6.0 TDS 700 at this time.

They have been on 11/13 for the last couple of weeks. Maybe the tut us ripening faster because of it. Week 6 is Friday and it is a 6 to 8 week rated strain so we will see.

what are the advantages to run a 11/13 instead of 12/12?

gwheels

gwheels

Day 43. Things are looking good. The cal mag deficincy is showing because i didnt really add much for the whole grow. I wanted to see if it would work out and its a bit late to be adjusting that now.

So steady as she goes. The GG4 has some fat dense buds now. They are starting to swell up.

The King Tut is maturing. 6 weeks down. Not too many to go.

I am going to chop three tops of the King Tut and dry them. I will watch and see how it effects the buds under the top colas.

smells pretty good in there. I have to get that hair off of the camera lense !

TENT 2 DAY 43
Day43KTbud1
Gg day 43 2
Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

The pistols on the GG4 are changing to an orange/brown. The smell is really amazing. The king tut smell is muted by the redolence of the GG4.

I cut 2 buds off of king tut to observe how the buds under it ripen. Samsung does not penetrate as well as COB lighting so this may work a lot better (select harvesting).

I also want something that tasted different than critical mass :D

20190318 062801
DSCF1032
gwheels

gwheels

week 8. I took some king tut tops off to allow more light to reach the light green part under the tops. King tut grows very differently than the GG4. The colas are more together (long colas that are fattening up). King Tut had little 3 inch top colas and then 3 inchs and the next node of two buds etc.

King tut would rock a scrog if you kept it short. This has been my experience with King Tut every time I grew it from canuck seeds.

Week 8 tent2
DSCF1089
DSCF1088
DSCF1083
DSCF1081
DSCF1077

Latest posts

Top Bottom