Grow Schedule Help

• Thread starter Catdaddy222
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Catdaddy222

Catdaddy222

Hey guys & gals! I'm new in here. I'm also a new grower. I am on my third crop.
I had a friend who was teaching me basically through text messages & he also never showed up. So I went through one and a half runs with him, (if you can say that) and then we went our own ways. We still friends which is cool!

My question to anyone who can help me is I need some sort of schedule to follow. (Keep in mind I like to Veg a little longer to get them approximately 4 feet before I put in Flower)

Example: From Seed - Seedlings in Solo Cups 10-14 days?

Then in 1 gallons for how long before you transplant to 3 gallon?

How long before you would go from 3 to 15 gallons pots?

Lastly what is the perfect amount of time to stagger my perpetual grow so I get a crop as soon as possible?

Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thank you

Dunge

Dunge

I cut clones three weeks before a harvest.
This allows me to confirm viable clones before putting girls into flower.
Veg 12 weeks from cutting yields plants about 3 feet tall.
Then flower for 9 weeks.

Up pot as needed and convenient.

How do you manage 15 gallon no till pots?

Catdaddy222

Catdaddy222

Dunge Thank you for your advice & your bud looks awesome! Keep up the good work my friend.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Hey guys & gals! I'm new in here. I'm also a new grower. I am on my third crop.
I had a friend who was teaching me basically through text messages & he also never showed up. So I went through one and a half runs with him, (if you can say that) and then we went our own ways. We still friends which is cool!

My question to anyone who can help me is I need some sort of schedule to follow. (Keep in mind I like to Veg a little longer to get them approximately 4 feet before I put in Flower)

Example: From Seed - Seedlings in Solo Cups 10-14 days?

Then in 1 gallons for how long before you transplant to 3 gallon?

How long before you would go from 3 to 15 gallons pots?

Lastly what is the perfect amount of time to stagger my perpetual grow so I get a crop as soon as possible?

Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thank you

No way should you need 15 gallon pots if running coir. My coir plants get 6' tall in 9 liter pots (2.5 gal) of coir.
DSCN0777

Top Bottom