Grow Space

• Thread starter Sinba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sinba

Hi I have a question about how many plants I can fit into a certain grow space, I have a 4 4' by 5' areas, I wanted to set up a system where I move the plants from Veg to Flowering in a cycle so that I always have a fresh crop ready to harvest. how many plants can I fit in a veg 4' by 5' and how many can I fit in a 4' by 5' for flowering. The veg plants are clones from the mother plant.
thanks,
sb

K

kansabis

Depends on how big they get,what kind of light your using and what size pot they will be in.

DGP

DGP

I grow hydro in the same space you have and about 6 to 8 plants are about it before they block one another but that is assuming we'll vegged plants. It is really about canopy size and not number of plants. You could have dozens of small single cola plants or 4 really huge plants in that same space and yield about the same.

DP

Enforcer

Enforcer

The general rule I've found is one plant per square foot. However, that varies greatly with technique. I'm in a 3'x3' tent so using the rule, I should be able to have 9 plants. Which is doable with a SOG. But I'm running a SCRoG and 3 plants look like this at week 5. It all depends on how you want to grow.

IMG 0229

Latest posts

Top Bottom