Grow Tents That Allow For 12 Inch Ducting/fans?

• Thread starter juno77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

juno77

Heya I'm trying to use 12 inch ducting and 12 inch inline fans, are there any grow tents that allow for 12 inch ducting/fans?

What about the gorilla grow tents? I see that they have 11 inch holes, anyone think I can attach 12 inch ducting up to them just fine?

45North

45North

Heya I'm trying to use 12 inch ducting and 12 inch inline fans, are there any grow tents that allow for 12 inch ducting/fans?

What about the gorilla grow tents? I see that they have 11 inch holes, anyone think I can attach 12 inch ducting up to them just fine?
Holy shit is this a cook tent? 6,” is plenty.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Gorilla tents are so overpriced..
If you already have the 12" stuff..a reducer would be the ticket.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just cut a slit in the opening. This will open up the existing hole.a bit more to allow the 12" thru. I did this to my tent to allow my 8" fan/ducting.

Start small until it fits. Then secure (outside) with worm/hose clamp and duct tape. Secure (inside) with hvac tape made specifically for temps.

Duct tape will delaminate after a period of time from light, and temp/rh swings. Even expensive g0rilla g!ue tape will do this.

J

juno77

Can you link me to some "hvac tape made specifically for temps" that I can buy off amazon or somewhere else? I never heard of that before, I just bought black gorilla duct tape

J

juno77

I thought the one I listed was flex tape was it not?

Is there anything else different about the item i listed on amazon and the one you listed on ebay?

Latest posts

Top Bottom