Grower13's Closet Buds....

• Thread starter Grower13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grower13

Grower13

to start my new diary I'll post some pics from last years buds......... all input and questions are welcome......... you can't get out of them what ain't in them and some can't get out of them what's in them.

Grower13s closet buds

Grower13

Grower13

you miss what she likes or needs just a little and you pay........ get her right and it is strongest you ever smoked......... also gotta keep her happy...... she prone to hermie.... it's the RKS in her i'm told......... gotta keep those lowers clean......... taming her has been tried....... hasn't happened yet that I know of.

Grower13

Grower13

everything is reset for the next run in flower

girls club where I keep my genetics
IMG 0023

9 of these 12 will be the next contestants......... I Cookie....... SSDD...... Genius Thia....... Starfighter.
IMG 0016

this is where the magic takes place
IMG 0019

Grower13

Grower13

ok 10 days into flower............. not much to see yet.......... I'll have frost in 10 more days........... nature with some help is a wonderful thing....... 9 plants in one gallon pots........ 1 sunshine daydream, 1 Genius Thai, 2 Starfighters and 5 Instant cookies.

IMG 0092

Kraven

Kraven

Pullin up a chair brother.....your shows are good even from the cheap seats.

I just put down 12 secrets....but as soon as they flower that cats gonna be outa the bag ;)
That show starts 1 April and thats no joke........

Kraven

Kraven

Called the breeder last night and he was doing good. He said no worries if the cat gets outa the bag. He told me to get you a cut 13 if you want it. If it's solid I told him I was gonna S1 a cut and he said as long as I held it and didn't sell the beans we were cool. So I'll keep you in the loop bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom