Growers Choice Commercial 315 Cmh

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thanks to all for your input! I am thinking that the neg review at GH for the Nano x Phillips combo is definitely HorseHocky from some schill, somewhere. Still, I think I will give Nano gear a pass until I have more time to read up and catch some more reviews from other farmers.

Peace and Good Green vibes to all!!

Derf
I would avoid nanolux and go with solistek or gc for cmh :)

Both solistek and gc have many saftey features built into there ballasts.

Smart Start Ignition Control
Soft Start Technology
Automatic Frequency Adjustment
Timed Re-Strike of Hot Lamp
Full Circuit Protection

Nanolux have no added saftey features...

Freshone

Freshone

Does the ballast on this 315 stay cool enough that you could touch it? Could you touch the glass? How much heat does this produce compared to an HPS?

Should you replace the bulb after each grow?
My prism 315 ballasts are running at about 105-110 right now,just temp gunned them.i have open reflectors and can almost touch the bulb and keep my hand their.Like demon says those bulbs Will last year's without much loss at all.

Freshone

Freshone

I cant help you there but if i had to take one over the other id go with the SS burning 2 philips 315s just because those bulbs are proven and you can mix spectrums,the 630 DE is newer and is not philips.Im going to try the GC DE in a gavita soon but it will be awhile before i know anything.

Pmbreno

Pmbreno

I just ordered the revolution deva 1000w de and picked up the growers choice 630 de lamp with it. See how it does. I ran the gc de315 in between 4 Phillips bulbs and size for size it was there but the colors you get with the Phillips bulb are night and day. Same thing with the the single end.

G

gonnabeme

Having issues with the what I'll call the chaining port. Anytime I hook up anything to that port the light shuts down and I get a flashing green light indicating remote off. Power cycling with 20 minute interval failed to alter results. Anyone had this issue? Looking to chain to PX1

Latest posts

Top Bottom