Grower's Dictionary

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
old.Ford

old.Ford

Logic, Thanks! that has answered a load of questions. I put it in a file for a quick reference. Still don't know what dank means.....old.Ford

D

DUBSteppin

Wow this is the second thread i have read through in 20 minutes of being a member and already i have learned more than from countless hours of research on other websites, Thank you whoever started this wonderful community, i am really looking forward to being a part of it.

K

kreeper66

That was great,it aswered a shitload of questions I had about light sources and the signifigance of sex determination/separation.Does anyone know anything about those "Phototron"self contained growing systems?

mikeb437

mikeb437

great info,, ive been wondering,, what does O. G. stand for? i see it in alot of strains and it got me curious.. og kush,, larry og,, etc etc..

L

Limit420

Wow this has helped a lot. Don't know if its just me but, I hate having that feeling of annoying people when asking them over and over what certain terms mean.

N

NaturalyGreen

great info,, ive been wondering,, what does O. G. stand for? i see it in alot of strains and it got me curious.. og kush,, larry og,, etc etc..

Its known to stand for many things, depending on where you are and who your with. Original Gangster, Ocean Grown, Old G, Original Genetics... and there are probably many other names people use. The one i believe is the most correct is Ocean Grown. Since the story goes that the first indica plants came to north CA from afgan and such. Food for thought at least

-NG

C

Challen

:yes very goood informationpacket small pace...only I need information, when it´s wright time to start day-night period....how long they grow, when I give less light:emo

Did you try a plant light ? I mean to accelerate growing ? give light in the night ?

360smoke

Great info. This is a killer list, must have taken sometime to put together.

420in702

Thanks for sharing. This is exactly what anyone needs who is looking to get started growing or just wants to know the lingo.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not sure where to post this or any info out there all ready that i could not find. I have been using a 30x lighted hand held scope ( I own about 6 of them ) I don't like a jewelers loop and also have a 400x scope for the computer. Any ideas on what other peeps like for viewing in the grow room ? Also have tried 420 handheld dont care for either.

420alldaze

420alldaze

what a wealth of information. thanks for puttin this up logic. 42o

Dephect

Dephect

I know this has been up here for a while but thanks for putting this up. I got to learn some terms I have been confused about :)

Jacobtaylar

Jacobtaylar

Nice work done here by preparing the dictionary here. such information are very important and is quite practical too to apply. Keep sharing such a nice information and will be very much useful to all of us.

Top Bottom