Growerslights.com

• Thread starter Phylex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Laredo7mm

Well, damn. I was just trying to track down when my order will ship and ran across this thread. I placed my order on Saturday so it has only been a few days. This is my second order with them and the first order was almost flawless so when I hadn’t heard anything by today, I started to worry.

The only issue with my first order was that they thought I had ordered an assembled kit, when I didn’t, so I got the 7 to 9 day email. I emailed them back asking why I was receiving that email when I ordered the kit unassembled. It was a few minutes later that I got a reply and they said it would ship out the following business day and it did.

I sent them an email this morning and tried calling and left a voicemail. Hopefully they respond soon, but from what I am reading here, I shouldn’t hold my breath. I guess I got lucky on my first order.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn seems like this thread is picking up steam. Google does love the farm. That’s how I found this forum in the first place.

L

Laredo7mm

Damn seems like this thread is picking up steam. Google does love the farm. That’s how I found this forum in the first place.

Me too, a month or so ago. And the fact that they don’t make you register to view pictures is why I ended up registering. :)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too. And the fact that they don’t make you register to view pictures is why I ended up registering. :)

Ahh nice. Yeah I liked the feel of this forum. It felt a lot like cannabisworld back in the day. You had overgrow which was the 900 lb gorilla in the room and then you had it’s little brother cannabisworld. I always loved the intimacy of cannabisworld so that’s where I resided most of the time. About the only time I’d make my way to OG was to chime in on drama brought over there by CWers who were exiled. Lol.

L

Laredo7mm

THCFarmer looks like a nice place. The two newbie threads that I started were answered very quickly. I was impressed with everyone’s helpfulness.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
THCFarmer looks like a nice place. The two newbie threads that I started were answered very quickly. I was impressed with everyone’s helpfulness.

Yeah we cleaned house a few months back. Got rid of a lot of people that were snarky or had a bad attitude. Since then it’s been a very welcoming place. Folks like myself love helping the best we can and we don’t have a hissy fit when folks don’t use the search function. I mean sure most everything has been answered on here but that’s no reason to jump on folks for asking simple questions. In the amount of time you spend lecturing you could just give a simple answer and move on. Anyhow welcome to the farm :-)

L

Laredo7mm

I hear ya. Searching only gets you so far. You can look at all the pictures you want but for some people, like me, it still doesn’t give me the answers I am looking for. On a lot of forums you see people saying; “to listen to the plant, it will tell you what it needs.”

I agree with this, but usually the people asking the questions haven't learned the plant’s language yet, so it just sounds like gibberish.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear ya. Searching only gets you so far. You can look at all the pictures you want but for some people, like me, it still doesn’t give me the answers I am looking for. On a lot of forums you see people saying; “to listen to the plant, it will tell you what it needs.”

I agree with this, but usually the people asking the questions haven't learned the plant’s language yet, so it just sounds like gibberish.

Yeah to a lot of people think this routine of answering newbie questions gets old and I’m the same way from time to time. But i owe the plant my life so until the day I die I’ll help folks who ask for it.

Besides the forum wouldn’t be much fun if everyone used the search feature and found the answers they were looking for without us. And really that’s how the forum got to be so popular in google. By people asking questions and others answering them. Over and over again.

If you don’t find what you’re looking for just ask. We’ll do our best to reply :-)

L

Laredo7mm

I have an update about my latest GrowersLights order. I just got a call from them a few minutes ago and my order should ship this week. It is an unassembled kit so no extra time for that. They said that they have had a huge amount of orders come in during the past month so they are a bit behind.

My faith is restored and I can’t complain about their communication after getting such a quick response to my voicemail. I hope all of you that are still waiting for shipment hear something soon.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I have an update about my latest GrowersLights order. I just got a call from them a few minutes ago and my order should ship this week. It is an unassembled kit so no extra time for that. They said that they have had a huge amount of orders come in during the past month so they are a bit behind.

My faith is restored and I can’t complain about their communication after getting such a quick response to my voicemail. I hope all of you that are still waiting for shipment hear something soon.
Welcome and stick around here. Good people and info. Glad to hear you got word on your order.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Well, at first glance it appears to be shaping up like last week. There was no confirmation shipping email sent today with the tracking number like they said there would be. I can just hope it shipped. Hopefully the email comes tomorrow and it doesn’t truly end up like last week. If you recall, they told me on the phone last week that it was shipping out last Monday.
Sucks to hear what you are going through. I bought my first QB fixture from them, and it went flawless, but that was before the surge and people thought I was crazy, lol. I know they are swamped right now but theres really no excuse for not responding to you after being promised it would be shipped on a certain day. Oh, you will love the QB fixture when you get it!!!

Phylex

Phylex

Yup, now it’s the end of business day two since the “second” promised shipping date and still no confirmation email.

I guess I’ll start calling again tomorrow. The squeaky wheel is supposed to get the grease right!

Phylex

Phylex

Quick Recap

2/10 - Lights Ordered

2/12 - Email about 7-9 business day lead time

2/24 - Confirmed by phone that is was shipping out on 2/25 and will have no later than 3/2

3/2 - Still nothing

3/5 - Confirmed by phone, now for a second time, that it was shipping today, 3/5, and I would have a confirmation email with tracking by end of day.

3/6 - Still no confirmation email by end of business day.

Keep in mind that there were many other communication attempts between the dates listed above. Attempts by phone, voice messages, and email. All of which went unanswered.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
2D4E83AE 5ADA 4168 87B3 A1B120CACBB3

This is the part that annoys me. They state they are in-stock. They make no mention of any shipping delays. That’s unacceptable.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I emailed him today. He got back to me quick, and was very polite. Said my order would ship in a couple days. BTW, I did mention this thread to him.

Phylex

Phylex

I emailed him today. He got back to me quick, and was very polite. Said my order would ship in a couple days. BTW, I did mention this thread to him.
He's always been very polite and apologetic when I've actually spoke to him. I'm going to call tomorrow morning, and if I can't get ahold of him, I'll shoot him an email to see if that works. It seems a couple of you have been having luck with that lately.

Phylex

Phylex

I just got off of the phone with Kurt and he said it was shipping out today. (I won't hold my breath) I immediately reminded him I've been told this before two other times along with the dates he said this would take place. He just said, "I apologize for that, we're just busy at epic levels, and things just come up. We have plenty of stock but it's a manpower issue. We were telling people 7-9 business days, but now we're telling people 9-12 business days." At which point I was quick to remind him I placed my order about a month ago. It's 3/7 and I placed my order 2/10. He didn't know what to say other than, "Yeah, again, I'm really sorry about that but sometimes things come up. We'll 'try' to get it out today. But things can change and come up"

Just wow

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I just got off of the phone with Kurt and he said it was shipping out today. (I won't hold my breath) I immediately reminded him I've been told this before two other times along with the dates he said this would take place. He just said, "I apologize for that, we're just busy at epic levels, and things just come up. We have plenty of stock but it's a manpower issue. We were telling people 7-9 business days, but now we're telling people 9-12 business days." At which point I was quick to remind him I placed my order about a month ago. It's 3/7 and I placed my order 2/10. He didn't know what to say other than, "Yeah, again, I'm really sorry about that but sometimes things come up. We'll 'try' to get it out today. But things can change and come up"

Just wow

That’s bullshit. He needs to pack it up immediately and get you the tracking within minutes. That’s pure horse shit. He’s leaving an out so he doesn’t have to ship it today. I won’t ever send him business again. I hope HLG is watching this unfold.

Phylex

Phylex

That’s bullshit. He needs to pack it up immediately and get you the tracking within minutes. That’s pure horse shit. He’s leaving an out so he doesn’t have to ship it today. I won’t ever send him business again. I hope HLG is watching this unfold.
You are correct. His first comment about it shipping today was very confident and reassuring. But once I brought up hearing this before and wanted certainty this time, the back peddling began. It's funny how he was so confident in his first response, but then in his last he says, "try" and things could come up."

Top Bottom