Growerslights.com

• Thread starter Phylex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phylex

Phylex

And when he said they're changing their email from 7-9 days to 9-12 days, he walked right into that one. He didn't know how to respond once I let him know it's been a month!

chemistry

chemistry

I am still waiting on mine to ship, I'll keep you guys updated. Been 9 days since I placed my order. They need to warn people about the wait BEFORE they take your money...

I think the mighty ebay is clamping down on saying they're in your country when they're not, heard on the grapevine that in April you have to supply tracking numbers as a matter of course, most companies will have to follow suit, or lose trade to ebay who do, hopefully this will put an end to the long distance selling saga, or at least the customer needs to know in advance how long it's going to take to ship.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Update. 5 days ago, they told me a couple days.

This morning I emailed them, and now they are telling me late this week.

They are so full of shit. I know this from experience. They don’t have them yet. They must still be in their way. Years ago I had a product featured on techtv the cable channel. They did a 5 part series and we were the official retailer of that product. In fact Kevin rose who started digg contactedme directly to get units for the show. Anyhow we were getting a couple hundred orders a day. Money was pouring in. The wife and I packaged up all the orders ourselves. Day and night for at least 18 hours a day. 7 days a week. Eventually we hired help to speed things up but never was there a situation like this. I kept all customers informed and still answered all incoming emails and calls while this went on. You can get hundreds of orders out the door per day. I guarantee they aren’t selling that many units.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

They are so full of shit. I know this from experience. They don’t have them yet. They must still be in their way. Years ago I had a product featured on techtv the cable channel. They did a 5 part series and we were the official retailer of that product. In fact Kevin rose who started digg contactedme directly to get units for the show. Anyhow we were getting a couple hundred orders a day. Money was pouring in. The wife and I packaged up all the orders ourselves. Day and night for at least 18 hours a day. 7 days a week. Eventually we hired help to speed things up but never was there a situation like this. I kept all customers informed and still answered all incoming emails and calls while this went on. You can get hundreds of orders out the door per day. I guarantee they aren’t selling that many units.
Yea, and honestly if they would have just said "it'll be a 3 week wait" I would have been cool with it. But now I will go out of my way to let people know to stay away from this company.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea, and honestly if they would have just said "it'll be a 3 week wait" I would have been cool with it. But now I will go out of my way to let people know to stay away from this company.

I don’t blame ya. I would be livid. Actually I am livid and it’s not even my order. I just can’t stand when friends get fucked over. It’s almost worse when it’s somebody I care about vs me personally. Me personally I prolly wouldn’t be nearly as upset as I am right now.

Phylex

Phylex

Mine should arrive by end of day tomorrow. They've been sitting in a Fed Ex distribution center 45 minutes away for the last two days. lol

@SoLowDolo You saw how long it took to get mine. I would just anticipate that kind of lead time. It would just be a bonus if they came sooner for you.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

And they said
"We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you need a light sooner, we have other lighting options/kits available (such as ready to assemble kits), just contact us."

On the 4th, I said if it would be longer than a week, I will take a DIY kit and put it together myself. They ignored that email from me. And they had the nerve to say this thread may have been started by a competitor.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Mine should arrive by end of day tomorrow. They've been sitting in a Fed Ex distribution center 45 minutes away for the last two days. lol

@SoLowDolo You saw how long it took to get mine. I would just anticipate that kind of lead time. It would just be a bonus if they came sooner for you.
Yea, I'd rather have my money back tho lol

Srenots

Srenots

where is that company located at bro? Ive seen a bunch of yall complaining about this place....sux man

Phylex

Phylex

And they said
"We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you need a light sooner, we have other lighting options/kits available (such as ready to assemble kits), just contact us."

On the 4th, I said if it would be longer than a week, I will take a DIY kit and put it together myself. They ignored that email from me. And they had the nerve to say this thread may have been started by a competitor.
Not a competitor, but maybe a soon to be one

Top Bottom