Growerslights.com

• Thread starter Phylex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phylex

Phylex

No worries. I just got off the phone with another commercial led manufacturer. Getting another commercial led fixture here shortly to compare it to a couple others. Should be interesting. Both are $1000 fixtures being compared to quantum boards. The first fixture is a 3000k + 5000k + far red led fixture. The second is a 3300k strip lighting fixture similar to the fluence spyder x but better. More to come in regards to these fixtures.
And after you're done testing those and realize you don't need them all, I would be more than happy to accept one as a gift. lol

B

Burned Haze

This kinda thing remind me of last year when I spent some major cash on a fancy commercial server based A/C for my flower room and the website stated before I purchased “ available stock , shipment 1-4 days “ after purchasing , since it was July and they prolly was working with the A/C company and didn’t know that they were incredibly backed up intill they had their first purchase then. Well right after I purchased mine ( within 24 hours ) all that brand changed it’s stock times from 1-4 days expected to “ 1-4 weeks “

Man that’s some bs when I was in July and i paid some major cash for shipping, the a/c and it said 1-5 days. They gave me so much bs

Look at hlg’s Amazon direct price (2x the price , wtf )

Srenots

Srenots

wonder if the folks @Growerslights.com have the sense to come here and read the feedback from every1.....prob not? If I was a light dealer I would be lookin for feedback from places like the farm ....it aint rocket science lol

Last edited:
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

wonder if the folks @Growerslights.com have the sense to come here and read the feedback from every1.....prob not? If I was a light dealer I would be lookin for feedback from places like the farm ....it aint rocket science lol
He told me this thread was probably a competitor slinging mud, and probably didn't give it a look or a second thought after that. I even told him I would put some positive feedback on here if he just keeps his word and ships when he says he will. That didn't happen lol

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter

If I was them I would have at least got the people in this thread taken care of first and foremost. Bad pub will take a company down quick these days. Especially since those who participated in this thread are pretty avid posters on the farm. You can either have folks singing your praises or you can have them warning folks not to do business with ya. Not my business so I can’t run it for them.

And they were alerted to this threads existence and decided to blow it off. I bet that comes back to haunt them here pretty quickly.

Srenots

Srenots

He told me this thread was probably a competitor slinging mud, and probably didn't give it a look or a second thought after that. I even told him I would put some positive feedback on here if he just keeps his word and ships when he says he will. That didn't happen lol
wow....u even told him that? dam it man....very good example of listen and learn...

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I’ve got another option for ya bro. It’s a Chinese fixture but it should be similar quality wise. I’ll give ya the best price I can. Which one did you order from them? I think I can do better.

And really they are selling Chinese fixtures too just rebranded. Everyone does.
No, growerslights is an outlet for genuine hlg quantum boards. I checked with hlg before ordering as i didnt want a chinese knockoff when i bought mine through them because hlg was out of stock.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
No, growerslights is an outlet for genuine hlg quantum boards. I checked with hlg before ordering as i didnt want a chinese knockoff when i bought mine through them because hlg was out of stock.

Yes I realize that however at the time he was having issues with them. Which is why I offered another possible option. It was just an offer based on multiple suppliers I’ve been in contact with for months now. I agree the HLG brand is good quality however their parts are all sourced from China just like everyone else so any good Chinese supplier will deliver similar quality products. The trick is finding a good quality supplier.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Yes I realize that however at the time he was having issues with them. Which is why I offered another possible option. It was just an offer based on multiple suppliers I’ve been in contact with for months now. I agree the HLG brand is good quality however their parts are all sourced from China just like everyone else so any good Chinese supplier will deliver similar quality products. The trick is finding a good quality supplier.
Just didnt want the original poster to think he was getting rebranded chinese knockoffs from growerslights like you mentioned is all.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I never said he was getting a Chinese knockoff. I stated I had access to one if he wanted it. I just offered him an alternative because he was having so many issues. But I never stated they were selling knockoffs or anything remotely similar to that.

I have bought from them myself and am using one of their HLG fixtures at this very moment. I feel bad because I had suggested growerslights to a few different members. Two of which are in this thread and had similar issues. Luckily one got their tracking and the other cancelled and ordered direct from HLG. So it all worked out.

However I will never recommend growerslights again. When I placed my order they were a couple days behind but came through so it wasn’t that big of a deal. But that was my own personal experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom