Growilla Bud Is The $h!t

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

So this year I had a two thousand pound bag of the stuff custom ordered through the local big grow store and boy do I love it.... I know I could go to sparetime and probably get most of the stuff in it and blend it all up and save a little money but I think these guys really know where they are doing... I generously top dressed it all over every 200 gallon bag and only used up about 1000 pounds of it... I will repeat the process in about 2 weeks and dump the rest of the 1000 pounds on for my second top dressing application.... The experienced lady I ordered it from also recommended using a finishing product at the end as well as Molasses.... I was thinking of using The Rock again this year I really liked the results I got last year

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

S

Seed Buyer

This industry as a whole is moving towards dry amendments. There is speculation this is why GH sold their company to Scotts. The Growilla is a solid product. Sun Light Supply is making a dry amendment now called Mother Earth Meal Mix that is about half the price of the Growilla and Aurora Innovations dry organic ferts. Solid grow hommie, post up some more eye candy!

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I've used the Rock indoors and had a noticeable increase in bud density on a couple strains, but not all.

Looking good !
Peace
Thx Shroom, I used it last year right after I cut down my largest colas
This industry as a whole is moving towards dry amendments. There is speculation this is why GH sold their company to Scotts. The Growilla is a solid product. Sun Light Supply is making a dry amendment now called Mother Earth Meal Mix that is about half the price of the Growilla and Aurora Innovations dry organic ferts. Solid grow hommie, post up some more eye candy!

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I ordered the massive white bag that weighed 2000 pounds then emptied about a 1/4 of it onto each of my two gardens then removed and left a quarter at each garden for my next application in about a week from now

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

There's probly about 600 pounds or so left at each property for my next use. I got a sweet deal it was $3000 for 2000 pounds. About half the price if you were to buy there stupid expensive buckets of it.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I love Growilla. I haven't used it in years, because I have gone a different path. However I talked to them every year they attended the Max Yield show in San Francisco. I remember the first year they got stuck out in a separate tent from the main exhibit area. They were pissed, but I got to talk for a good half hour about their products with a few of their reps. I stopped by every year after that.

Growilla is something I tend to recommend to beginners. It's hard to mess up.

A ton of Growilla, your CRAZY. Your plants must be hungry bitches. I would love to see your soil results after the year is over.

Edit: Go Giants!

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

It is very easy to use and when I have people water for me I know that the plants are still getting what they want and they didn't get all confused with what nutrients to add. I also use a bunch of other things throughout the year. As well when they are getting close to finishing. The best thing about it is how good it makes the dirt for the next couple of years. Go giants !!

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Im surprised there aren't more dry ferts out on the market, i would be excited to try some of these new products

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Don't get me wrong, the mix that Growilla provides is great. However, you can get 10#,20#,50#,200#, 1 ton bags of feather meal, bone meal, gypsum, lime, fish meal, fish bone meal, neem cake, blood meal ext. Then when you get your soil tests, you can add the exact items your soil needs, instead of flooding your soil with every element needed to grow.

With that said, Growilla is a great product.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I agree with you 100 percent bulldog about creating your own mix. All of my friends go to spare time in Willits and create their own blends. Also I have a feeling that its about half earthworm and feather meal in the growilla which are the cheapest ingredients. On the other hand Mixing all of those products at the correct ratio is kind of a pain in the ass though. I personally hate mixing all of these powder nutrients because they get everywhere and are super dusty.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

In my soil this year I had them mix in bone meal trace minerals kelp lime oyster shells mocha bat Giana and regular guano as well as chicken into my large 80 yards of dirt I bought. It was awesome the soil company seperated my 80 yards of awesome dirt from the pile then blended the whole thing for me with back hoes at no extra charge

Latest posts

Top Bottom