• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Getting chunky

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Old thread but mendo those look amazing , anyone still using this , thinking of trying for OD next year ? Have you found something better ? Looking for something easy to apply thanks ,
Poor dirt

G

greatginger

Old thread but mendo those look amazing , anyone still using this , thinking of trying for OD next year ? Have you found something better ? Looking for something easy to apply thanks ,
Poor dirt

I am currently using it as my base in 25 gals with pro mix and I would say so far so good all 10 of my ladies are about 6-7 ft up here in western Oregon!

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Hey bro I'm using it to finish up my OD here doing great here's some pics from a week or two ago of the yard ones

IMG 2244
IMG 2246
IMG 2251
IMG 2253
Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Yeah been battling slugs and catipillars ill use seven five in the very early veg Just as a preventative measure shits nasty tho ... def don't use in flower im sure I'll get reamed for suggesting it lol
I'll post more pics as time progresses but this is strictly super soil , growilla veg then bloom , mammoth P ... these cuts were stragglers from our last OD run of clones I really like what I'm seeing though .:. These blew past the momma which was also put out side way earlier she has heights obv on them but im projecting more weight off these ... mammoth is awesome btw lol

R

redlife215

I know how shitty it sounds to have a priduct be nostly water but with bacteria there are millions per cfu and i have never used mammoth p but i understand the science for it. There will be alot kf new products coming out as tget continue to discober new types of fungi and bacteria and start to u derstand what eaxh one does. I thinknit is worth a try to use it atleast in tge begining just to innoculate the soil and allow those special strains of bscteria to grow and colonize

BioStimz

BioStimz

I know how shitty it sounds to have a priduct be nostly water but with bacteria there are millions per cfu and i have never used mammoth p but i understand the science for it. There will be alot kf new products coming out as tget continue to discober new types of fungi and bacteria and start to u derstand what eaxh one does. I thinknit is worth a try to use it atleast in tge begining just to innoculate the soil and allow those special strains of bscteria to grow and colonize

Check out the following product:

Bacteria (CFU’s / gram.): Contains 27.8 colony forming units (CFU’s) of each: Arthrobacter globiformis, Arthrobacter simplex, Azotobacter chroococcum, Azotobacter paspali, Azosprillum lipoferum, Streptomyces griseoflavis, and Pseudomonas fluorescens.

Nitrogen Nutrients Derived From Ammonia Sources

R

redlife215

Looks like awesome info in that link @BioStimz but i dont see the link as mammorh p is bacterium strarins tgat help breakdown and utilize the p and k. Atleast that was my understanding. Definately gonna look for jobes organics for my veg routine next season tho

BioStimz

BioStimz

Looks like awesome info in that link @BioStimz but i dont see the link as mammorh p is bacterium strains to help breakdown and utilize the p and k. At least that was my understanding.

I just posted that to give you an idea of what a sufficient bacterial content should resemble:

27.8 grams of colony forming units

vs

1% bacterial culture

Top Bottom