Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drifting13

Drifting13

Well looks like I'm on my own with this sink hole part 2. Lawyer told me not enough damage to get the claim reopened. Tell that to the 8' of cracks in my 3 month old driveway!:banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad:

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

damn......sorry you are having to deal with an uncooperative insurance company. i guess having to get my place rewired after a nasty short knocked out my power and fried a solis tek ballast isnt shit compared to another sinkhole. thank god i know a licensed electrician that took care of it w/o me having to worry about getting an unkonwn person in my place.

i hope you can get your driveway fixed and you stay sink hole free.

peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's going but really slowly. Had to move outdoors, again. Due to recurring sink hole. Should be hearing from shyster today to find out if he going to take the case or if I'm on my own against Citizens Insurance Co.
Hope things are good/better by you...
:nailbiting: Holy carp!!!! Be safe, brother!
Well looks like I'm on my own with this sink hole part 2. Lawyer told me not enough damage to get the claim reopened. Tell that to the 8' of cracks in my 3 month old driveway!:banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad:
:( I'm really sorry to read that. Reminds me of what happened to baronA & his wife, a really bad, bad deal for them.

Drifting13

Drifting13

IMG 2692
IMG 2693
IMG 2694
A little something I got going on outdoors. One is PD & the other is LA Affie #7. With a bit of luck by mid Sept I can harvest. But only my 40x- loupe knows fore sure. :D

m8ty

m8ty

Well looks like I'm on my own with this sinkhole part 2. Lawyer told me not enough damage to get the claim reopened. Tell that to the 8' of cracks in my 3 month old driveway!:banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad:

That's some horse shit right there... with all the money these insurance, banks and lawyers make you should be taken care off, i bet if it was their house there would be a claim... hope you get it sorted out man. Freaking sink holes!

Drifting13

Drifting13

I'm sorry to report that the Purple Diesel succumbed to mold.:( We have had just too much rain of late.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

drift,

nice to hear she is doing good.

im smoking some LA7 currently and im chopping LA5 in 2 wks, she just got the boot. not sure how many more runs ill do with the LA7 but im thinnin down getting ready to move and i guess i cant keep everything.

peace

Drifting13

Drifting13

SSH, "thinnin down to move" Hope your staying in the sunshine state! I'm still hoping to meet & groove when we are legal. ;) Yep, hard as we try we can't keep everything.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

im staying in fl, just getting out of polk. i got a job starting in 2 mo. and i may have to relocate to the east coast but regardless in moving to a diff. county and preferably on some acreage and then ill grow in a greenhouse along side my food.

im ready to hang a bit as Amendment 2 passes and if i move out of fl it will be south to costa rica but thats several yrs out.

peace

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

they took my rights away for med mj,

IN FLA SEVEN YEARS AGO...............................

thats what the feds do.

dont hold yur breath to long on 2...................

On the other hand,WHO NEEDS LEGALITY?????????
Lg;)hehe have fun like me!

Donation grow37
Donation grow41
Top Bottom