Growing And Future Harvest Concerns

• Thread starter Sinba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sinba

hi everyone, I'm pretty new to the whole growing scene and just had a few questions about the whole process. Location: California
1. I'm going to do an indoor setup and have plenty of space for it, I was wondering if a friend of mine is allowed to grow with me and my plants because from what I know you're allowed 6 mature plants and 6 immature plants. Does that violate the laws when you are growing on your with only a rec?
2. This concerns when you have finished harvesting and you have your final product and how much you're allowed to keep. Because let's say I have 3 plants that produce 4oz each, from what I think I know you are only allowed to have 8oz of weed per person, so what do I do with the rest? throw it away? burn it?

thanks for your help
-Sinba

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

IDK how the laws are set up there but here in Michigan, it's called overages. Most dispensaries will take "donations" and give you compensation. Well, depending on how good it is. Don't expect much compensation tho lol but if it's a concern then that's the way I would go.

Top Bottom