Growing Autoflowers In Coco. Need Help!!!

• Thread starter FOURMOST
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOURMOST

FOURMOST

Alright so I'm at day 31 of growing my 2 feminized blue berry kush autoflowers in coconut coir. I'm using CalMag and general hydroponics flora series for nutes. If yoi want to know more check oit my grow diary or w.e on here. Anyway I have a couple questions.

I've been watering every single day. Up until day 14 or so I started feeding CalMag and nutes, also every day and so far haven't seen too many problems.

I see pistils, should i flip the flowering switch on now?

Since im using coco coir, Do I water nutes every dayor should I only feed when the coco goes dry?

Do I flush before increasing nute dosages?

Please help!

Growing autoflowers in coco need help
Growing autoflowers in coco need help 2
Growing autoflowers in coco need help 3
C

CooleyKush

Alright so I'm at day 31 of growing my 2 feminized blue berry kush autoflowers in coconut coir. I'm using CalMag and general hydroponics flora series for nutes. If yoi want to know more check oit my grow diary or w.e on here. Anyway I have a couple questions.

I've been watering every single day. Up until day 14 or so I started feeding CalMag and nutes, also every day and so far haven't seen too many problems.

I see pistils, should i flip the flowering switch on now?

Since im using coco coir, Do I water nutes every dayor should I only feed when the coco goes dry?

Do I flush before increasing nute dosages?

Please help!
I've grown a couple crops of autos and as far as flipping the switch to bloom if that what u meant then I would give it till a majority of crop had at least some pistlez on them then switch but it being an auto it will automatically start the fruiting on it's on bit the added color will definitely help..

FOURMOST

FOURMOST

I'm going to wait a bit more before flipping the switch I'm just kinda worried about flipping it too late and stunning growth or something lol

C

CooleyKush

I'm going to wait a bit more before flipping the switch I'm just kinda worried about flipping it too late and stunning growth or something lol
They are autos they will go by themselves hence the name but they will grow good on 18/6 schedule when u are ready

MW7945

MW7945

Just turn the "flower" lights on regardless. More power = bigger plant

Feed every single day. Once buds start to appear I'd highly recommend watering twice a day. You do not want coco to go dry. That's how you get salt buildup and run into issues.

MW7945

MW7945

I meant lights are on 24 hours a day all week. Should I cut to 20 hours on and 4 hours off?

I'm aware what 24/7 means...

I don't know much about autos but after trying 20/4 and 18/6 I saw little difference. If anything the 18/6 seemed to be a little faster.

FOURMOST

FOURMOST

I'm high af but just got donefeeding and draining the saucers one last time before bed

FOURMOST

FOURMOST

Alright so today is day 32 and it's been officially 24 hours since I flipped my BLOOM light switchon and i think 600watt maybe too strong for them but not much I can do now. I moved the lights as high as i possibly could.

I noticed leaves curling upward a lot. What y'all think?

As far as nutrients. I read the bottle and I'm feeding them according to the instructions. Feeding schedule for transitioning from veg to bloom. 2 tsp of each flora gro/micro/bloom and then 1 tsp of CalMag

C

CooleyKush

Alright so today is day 32 and it's been officially 24 hours since I flipped my BLOOM light switchon and i think 600watt maybe too strong for them but not much I can do now. I moved the lights as high as i possibly could.

I noticed leaves curling upward a lot. What y'all think?

As far as nutrients. I read the bottle and I'm feeding them according to the instructions. Feeding schedule for transitioning from veg to bloom. 2 tsp of each flora gro/micro/bloom and then 1 tsp of CalMag
Have u tried more air circulation and looks like they right at the edge of stretching for light and getting to much

FOURMOST

FOURMOST

Have u tried more air circulation and looks like they right at the edge of stretching for light and getting to much
I have the only vent flaps on tje bottom of the tent open, I have one fan in there but I have a second little fan I can get in there so I'll try that. I've also increased the power of my exhaust fan so it should be pulling a lot more air out and pulling more air in using negative pressure (I believe that's the correct term) but I can add another fan next to a vent to help pull in more air

Top Bottom