• Thread starter StonedBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Growing from seed.
1. Does Cindy do well scrogged? I've topped them once to force growth to lower limbs.
2. They have reached the 7th node and they still aren't alternating. Is that normal?

RooR5mm

RooR5mm

Growing from seed.
1. Does Cindy do well scrogged? I've topped them once to force growth to lower limbs.
2. They have reached the 7th node and they still aren't alternating. Is that normal?
Scrogging is the only way I would do a medium or larger Cindy. Buds always weigh down the branches too much and the thing is falling all over on itself. For me it has always been one of the least enjoyable plants to grow. Tried several crosses and always with the same results with the branches unable to support the flowers.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Scrogging is the only way I would do a medium or larger Cindy. Buds always weigh down the branches too much and the thing is falling all over on itself.
Good to know

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
@RooR5mm any thoughts on the nodes? Did she like heavy or light feedings ect. Anything you can tell me would be great.

RooR5mm

RooR5mm

@RooR5mm any thoughts on the nodes? Did she like heavy or light feedings ect. Anything you can tell me would be great.
What about the nodes? The colas will stack like a little baseball bat you get as a souvenir at a baseball game. Looks great, end product is great but imo a growers nightmare. Support every branch if you can, it will help.
I just chopped another cindys cross last week. F that piece of sheet variety, fourth Cindys and or cross I've tried. It was a gifted cutting from a trusted friend, ran this one twice just to see. Same old shit. He dumped it too. Three strikes and you are out, I never should have wasted my time again, I know better.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Shouldn't the nodes be alternating nodes by now instead of staying even with each other. 9 nodes and they're still not alternating.

Top Bottom