Growing Dinafem Critical + Auto Cbd Feminised Plant...ongoing Grow.

• Thread starter Civicsi06
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Civicsi06

Civicsi06

pretty nice tric's . . I'm confused if these are pics of two different plants or one, I supose I could read back but regardless if it's two plants then the one with more amber could be ready but pic's of the hairs are still so white and haven't really retracted or is that from another plant? if it's same plant is it posable their still getting a bit of Nitrogen? if so man you have to cut back at lest on the nutes with N because it seems it just wants to keep on keeping on. .

Sorry bout the long answer, personally I'd go another 5 -7 days and get more amber and see...pretty big window you got to work with
Yea these pictures are from just one plant. I was wondering about the white hairs also as to why they werent turning brown yet especially on the main bud. I have been giving the plants nutes (3ml) every other watering. That would make sense by what you said about giving her nutes to late. I will stop the nutes now and just use pH water for the next week and then keep an eye of her. The pics I took of the trics were just random pics on all the buds so it seems some buds have more amber trics than others. I should not harvest the plant tho until the white hairs do turn brown tho right?

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

" . . some buds have more amber trics than others. I should not harvest the plant tho until the white hairs do turn brown tho right?

not nessasarlly some strains are like that but yea generally. if your using a two or three part nutrient still give some of the Phos side it's confusing cuz some nutes have N in the A and B I try to shoot for '0' 'N' at this point if you have been using a fulvic type product ramp it up now it will help eliminate more salts and 'N'.
some guys like to add more sugars at this point, I do because I defoliate but still I give some (but less) even if I don't defoliate. . there's many ways to go I'm telling you what I do . . someone else may chime in too.

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

So day 89 now and started the flush 7 days ago with just pH water. I noticed the fan leaves have turned yellow and brown which are very crispy now and falling off. I also noticed more amber trics as you can see in the pics. You guys think it is time to harvest or should I wait a couple more days :)

89d
89da
89day
89days
89days01
89days02
89days03
89days04
89days05

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

it definitely looks good and frosty, and the pistils arn't all white and long. imo because of the foxtailing which may be light stress but more likely high nitrogen from nutes and there's too many ways that may have happened, it looks you still have a fair amount of clear trichomes, I guess you don't have any flushing agents? do your best flushing her it's just going to be harsh smoking but but really try to flush it out man, and sloooow cure a long time imo

bongzaway

bongzaway

frigin nice. i was sold on dinafem years ago when I got some freebies of their gear. looking good.

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

it definitely looks good and frosty, and the pistils arn't all white and long. imo because of the foxtailing which may be light stress but more likely high nitrogen from nutes and there's too many ways that may have happened, it looks you still have a fair amount of clear trichomes, I guess you don't have any flushing agents? do your best flushing her it's just going to be harsh smoking but but really try to flush it out man, and sloooow cure a long time imo
Thanks man! Yea I am just using pH water for the flush. So you would recommend waiting a bit more then till harvest?

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

Ok so I have just harvested my grow! Heres hoping the drying process goes smoothly!

Day 92

92d

Latest posts

Top Bottom