Growing G In South East Asia

• Thread starter Dogface 1952
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dogface 1952

I live in Philippines but a US native. The smoke so far is crap. I have purchased 5 critical and 20 white widow seeds. I am going state side to send a few things back in box for an indoor grow. I want to try a few seed outside but I oy get sun frm about 8:00am to 2:00pm because of my neighbor roof line. Is this possible or will I waste the time.

K

kansabis

Idk but good luck,I thought I heard they have zero tolerance drug laws there with severe punishment,I wish you the best of luck and safety. 6 hours full sun is ok but if you get even shaded sun after that you might be ok,if the roof blocks too much sunlight that could be an issue though.

D

Dogface 1952

Idk but good luck,I thought I heard they have zero tolerance drug laws there with severe punishment,I wish you the best of luck and safety. 6 hours full sun is ok but if you get even shaded sun after that you might be ok,if the roof blocks too much sunlight that could be an issue though.
Yea don't get caught bro...good luck.
decided to do an I door grow for that reason. I need pain medicine. If I go to doctor they are actually pushers, they will prescribe but demand to pick it up and charge 1000% over actual price.

D

Dogface 1952

I received my 500 watt led grow light today will that be enough for a 24" x 48" x 60" high grow tent. This should his my grow of Critical from ever body I got an exhaust fan with a filter plus nutrients, fan to keep it cool. And ph tester. And great soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom