Growing Great Buds At Home

• Thread starter dpro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dpro

dpro

Here are some pics of my last grow of purple Kush and cornbread. Using oldschool mh/hps setup. Grown in 5 gallon pails from the hardware store feeding advanced nutrients grow mirco bloom Ph perfect and using bud factor x. Highly recommend using bud factor x as plants came out super sticky and smelly. Feed every other day, nothing but water for the last 2 weeks. Wouldn't change a thing. If you learn want your plant want and need. You too can be rewarded with great buds just like these. Happy Growing

Growing great buds at home
Growing great buds at home 2
Growing great buds at home 3
Growing great buds at home 4
Growing great buds at home 5
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Hash Bomb. I'm new to this site also. A few pics are in "Introduce Yourself" under the thread "Hello folks". I didn't take very many pics, as it was not far from harvest when I joined.

The bank I usually order from carries Purple Kush, but never heard of Cornbread. I also use 5 gal, smart pots. And I use the same ph perfect base trio your using. I added Big Bud and cut back on grow when I used it at week 5 and 6. I believe it helped.

dpro

dpro

Hash Bomb. I'm new to this site also. A few pics are in "Introduce Yourself" under the thread "Hello folks". I didn't take very many pics, as it was not far from harvest when I joined.

The bank I usually order from carries Purple Kush, but never heard of Cornbread. I also use 5 gal, smart pots. And I use the same ph perfect base trio your using. I added Big Bud and cut back on grow when I used

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are some pics of my last grow of purple Kush and cornbread. Using oldschool mh/hps setup. Grown in 5 gallon pails from the hardware store feeding advanced nutrients grow mirco bloom Ph perfect and using bud factor x. Highly recommend using bud factor x as plants came out super sticky and smelly. Feed every other day, nothing but water for the last 2 weeks. Wouldn't change a thing. If you learn want your plant want and need. You too can be rewarded with great buds just like these. Happy Growing
that cornbread the Rare Dankness strain or the Nspectas @ CSI ?

dpro

dpro

Cornbread is a heavy indica from Rare Dankness seeds. A katsu bubba pheno, very good yeilder. Too be honest both the cornbread and purple Kush seeds came from weed I got from my local compassion club. Never use seeds if there is slot of them, but when I find just one in an oz bag, always a good seed with good genetics. Thinking about adding big bud to my next crop.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

The bank I usually order from carries Purple Kush, but never heard of Cornbread. I also use 5 gal, smart pots. And I use the same ph perfect base trio your using. I added Big Bud and cut back on grow when I used it at week 5 and 6. I believe it helped.
Cornbread is bred by the Nspecta @ CSI which is bubba x triangle kush and rare dankness does a version with katsu kush. My avator is @Nspectas work she is tower of power pheno...…. :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cornbread is a heavy indica from Rare Dankness seeds. A katsu bubba pheno, very good yeilder. Too be honest both the cornbread and purple Kush seeds came from weed I got from my local compassion club. Never use seeds if there is slot of them, but when I find just one in an oz bag, always a good seed with good genetics. Thinking about adding big bud to my next crop.
CSI does a version as well but they don't use katsu as one of the parents. Never tasted the RD version :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Rare Dankness is very sedating and good for sleep. Gotta crop of Road Dawg and Pink Tahoe 20 days in flowering as we speak. Things are looking good so far, will post pics soon.
csi version is also a insomnia slayer...…… I might have to give RD a try. :D

dpro

dpro

Here are some pics of my latest grow. First pic is Pink Tahoe growing 3 main colas that measure 14 inches high. Next pics are Road Dawg, growing round fat nugs, fist size. All plants at 38 days flowering so only half way but looking very good at this point.
IMG 20180712 191410
IMG 20180712 191410
IMG 20180712 191456
IMG 20180712 191516
IMG 20180709 215739

dpro

dpro

IMG 20180718 212307
IMG 20180718 212549
IMG 20180718 212612
IMG 20180718 212338
Here are the same buds at day 45, really staring to pack on size now. Plants got so top heavy, one plant was lying on the floor. Tied all buds to ceiling. All is good now. Will keep posting pics as things slowly finish up. Still 2.5 to 3 weeks at least.

Top Bottom