Growing: My New Favorite Hobby: Lithium Og Kush - 2 Moms/4 Clones(teens)

• Thread starter AJGirlsGrow2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

My basket of goodies for my new hobby. Nothing better then waking up on my day off, getting a cup of coffee, putting on some music, and checking out my plants, cannabis and food plants I have all around the house. Mixing nutrients, testing this and that, and most of all checking out those buds. This is my handy little basket, not quite "Onions" though, more like, PH test/updown kit, nutrients, miticides/insecticides, hemp rope, measuring spoons/droppers, popsicle sticks, magnifying glass, scissors and more!!

Also, two flowering Lithium OG Kush moms, and 4 clones cut from them, 3 are 4 weeks old from dome removal, and one is 3. Random nute problems on moms but budding nice, fed today, and clones are doing fantastic, transplanted today, no nutes while in Roots organic soil, not til flowering, learned quite about this first round.

Growing my new favorite hobby lithium og kush   2 moms4 clonesteens
Growing my new favorite hobby lithium og kush   2 moms4 clonesteens 2
Growing my new favorite hobby lithium og kush   2 moms4 clonesteens 3
Growing my new favorite hobby lithium og kush   2 moms4 clonesteens 4
Growing my new favorite hobby lithium og kush   2 moms4 clonesteens 5
Growing my new favorite hobby lithium og kush   2 moms4 clonesteens 6
Growing my new favorite hobby lithium og kush   2 moms4 clonesteens 7
Growing my new favorite hobby lithium og kush   2 moms4 clonesteens 8
AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Im topping my teens tonight, my first time doing that, and will get some new pics of moms. Im taking advice of previous grower and going with 10 weeks, I guess the extra makes a difference he posted. I will keep eyes on trichomes though and % of dark colored just to make sure so I have like 3 weeks and a day left to cut and prob switch the teens right at that time so I ended up with good timeline to keep going back to back. Only have one tent so plants come out at night and sit in parlor in dark til noon next day the room is off limits and kept air conditioned.

IMG 20170610 162844
Polar510

Polar510

You finished and learned Good Job ! Any Pics of the 2nd round?

Latest posts

Top Bottom