Growing Some Monsters (outdoor Scrog)

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Player0685

Yeah my cherry bombs will be my big producer this year really good seeds. If the green is nice quality smoke I'll have some bomb seeds in next year's garden. All your plants so are large funny how easy it is to still have have favourite! Any front runners in flowering u think might finish first? Second week of feb?
Correction there 1 or 2nd week of Oct

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Yeah my cherry bombs will be my big producer this year really good seeds. If the green is nice quality smoke I'll have some bomb seeds in next year's garden. All your plants so are large funny how easy it is to still have have favourite! Any front runners in flowering u think might finish first? Second week of feb?
The two strains that are in the lead is
1. Lost coast hash plant by his
2. Holy grail Kush my DA

Last place will be gorilla glue was a free seed and didn't say who its by

I will try out a cherry if it's any good. I'm most excited to try incredible bulk

P

Player0685

The two strains that are in the lead is
1. Lost coast hash plant by his
2. Holy grail Kush my DA

Last place will be gorilla glue was a free seed and didn't say who its by

I will try out a cherry if it's any good. I'm most excited to try incredible bulk
All your strains sound like winners except the gorrilla glue and its probably the only one that in have in that most likely won't be ordered again. My lemon kush have the tightest nug formation an I'm looking forward to trying them most something about the smell of kush strains remind me of B.C. good times... the white shark I have in are the frostiest of the group right now. Well looks like your hard work will pay off as it should great job! And thanks for the info I really interested HSO hash plant sounds like something I'd want to grow for myself

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Damn GL those are some serious beasts, you will certainly have a bumper crop on your hands. I am excited to see the final results. Just let me know if you need a volunteer to help with that harvest.

I know you and Player are not digging the Gorilla Glue, I would tend to assume that it is not the best option for an outdoor grow. Like a lot of varieties that have come from OG, Diesel, and Cookies lines they are not big producers and a bit finicky in their growth. This makes these strains much more suitable for indoor grows rather than outdoors. Also, when dealing with seeds there are no guarantees that you are really getting the best representation of the strain (a lot of seediness in the seed game); and this is before selection of good plants. So kudos for giving it the ole college try, but clearly not a top choice for outdoor grows.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Damn GL those are some serious beasts, you will certainly have a bumper crop on your hands. I am excited to see the final results. Just let me know if you need a volunteer to help with that harvest.

I know you and Player are not digging the Gorilla Glue, I would tend to assume that it is not the best option for an outdoor grow. Like a lot of varieties that have come from OG, Diesel, and Cookies lines they are not big producers and a bit finicky in their growth. This makes these strains much more suitable for indoor grows rather than outdoors. Also, when dealing with seeds there are no guarantees that you are really getting the best representation of the strain (a lot of seediness in the seed game); and this is before selection of good plants. So kudos for giving it the ole college try, but clearly not a top choice for outdoor grows.
Firstly....thanks for the compliment... This has been an amazing journey this yr! I'm very excited to see the outcome of these beautiful girls!

Yeah I figured since it was free I'd give it a go.....I wasn't even going to grow it to start with but my seed company sent me some autos instead of photos so I was short on a few seeds and had to make due lol.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Free is always the right price. In addition you gained some knowledge in the process, even if it was what plants not to run. And I am sure that the smoke will be primo and hopefully good enough to make up for finicky plants and low harvests.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

The Lost cost hash plant is finally thickening up..
20180918 084730 1

The Holy grail is starting to frost up nicely. Man they all stink...hard to tell what smells like what lol.
20180918 084943

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I would just like to wine/vent for a second.

I was planning on growing jelly pie by green point next grow.......
Now I found out they are out and will be until late next yr someone said....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was looking forward to that most....

I'm done venting now...but I may cry a bit now

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That’s a shame. But I am sure you will be able to find a suitable replacement.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Lots of rain. Ordered some actinovate. I .....it might be too late now tho

Madmax

Madmax

What will the actinovate do..is that a fungicide..

You havnt answered my other question yet..:D

P

Player0685

Looks like they are getting there just beautiful! The Green Cure has been doing its job so far for me on mold and rot. Went through the plants and only couple very small buds dried up and gone everything is looking awesome so I'm hopeful that the Green Cure is my answer to mold I never heard of the actinovate probably not available in Canada like most products lol. Oh well we make due happy to see ur still kicking ass GL!

Top Bottom