Growing Some Monsters (outdoor Scrog)

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2HI4U

You know on that same plant what are the higher buds like , example on the main cola is it the same or is it a bud form ? , how long would you think my plant would take ? , also you should see my forum and see where I am at , here's a pic tho
@XtremeB When did you plant these? And what strain? ~ Julie

XtremeB

XtremeB

@XtremeB When did you plant these? And what strain? ~ Julie

Planted this on February my girlfriend bought me a bud as a gift and it was some pretty high grade shiznit probe almost cali standard , but Yeh there was a seed the plant had a sister too but she died and it's jaffa cake cookies

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Well I am super sad to announce that the end of my season has come.

The cold got to then finally.... we had temps between 25 and 27 for over 12 hours. Not much I can do or say at this point. :(

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

GL that is sad to hear. I hope your harvest wasn’t totally compromised and you still end up with a quality crop.

no bals

no bals

From the looks of this it was a great year. Sorry old mother nature is such a jealous beatch. I'm sure you'll have piles of good bud. Thanks for the journey and the great tips. My manure gathering has topped expectations as I now have in excess of five 30 gal tubs gathered. I hope to have a shadow of your ladies next year.

Thank you again, I enjoyed your grow.

S

SeasnOceans

Coming to the party late.
Got some decent genetics imView attachment 816004 View attachment 816007 View attachment 816008 View attachment 816009 View attachment 816010 trying out this yr. Mostly from bomb seeds a few from DNA and 1 from hso

I am growing in 100% amended composted manure. No dirt at all just 400 gallons of cow poo lol.

I also did my own boxes using window screen for the sides for better air and drainage.

Here are a few pics of the journey.
Very nice operation. Are you monstercropping? I’m an indoor guy focusing on medicinal grade and using manifolding to maximize energy and yields. However and completely by chance I discovered monstercropping by taking a White Rhino clone in full bloom back to veg in a hydro setting. Once it developed a root system HOLY MACKERAL. I’ve never seen anything like it. My question is, if you can help, do I try and prune this thing or just let it keep exploding? I topped it once already then LST’d the two stems way down. The primary and secondary growth is more robust and stronger than I’ve ever seen. I’m pulling the other plant in my tent to make way for this beast. Any info or knowledge greatly appreciated!!!

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Very nice operation. Are you monstercropping? I’m an indoor guy focusing on medicinal grade and using manifolding to maximize energy and yields. However and completely by chance I discovered monstercropping by taking a White Rhino clone in full bloom back to veg in a hydro setting. Once it developed a root system HOLY MACKERAL. I’ve never seen anything like it. My question is, if you can help, do I try and prune this thing or just let it keep exploding? I topped it once already then LST’d the two stems way down. The primary and secondary growth is more robust and stronger than I’ve ever seen. I’m pulling the other plant in my tent to make way for this beast. Any info or knowledge greatly appreciated!!!
I do not usually work with clones. I am a from seed girl myself. :)

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Hi everyone ...sorry I haven't been around much but harvest had already started for me and I'm trying pretty hard to get the drying curing done on my hashplant.

My grow was in no way compromised :)
Only 1 plant was just shy of being done and that is the gorilla glue. Still should be amazing

I was out cutting down a blue dream yesterday (not hso...but not sure from who) when it started snowing pretty hard lol. There is A LOT of weed on these plants and I will be busy as heck for a while lol
Will post stats and pics soon
...here is a small nug of the hashplant
20181015 022247 1

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Looking good GL. I am glad to hear your harvest was a good one. I would be more than happy to take some of that off your hands to free up some of your time.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Believe it or not I ran out of room. Even putting 5 branches on a hanger and having 3 lines per row I was only able to fit 5 plants in. And I'm talking every inch of space being used.
Now the first plant is ready to be bagged up and come down so I can fit another plant in its place.
So I have 7 still up and in the ground. I need a team of people for this part

Madbud

Madbud

Believe it or not I ran out of room. Even putting 5 branches on a hanger and having 3 lines per row I was only able to fit 5 plants in. And I'm talking every inch of space being used.
Now the first plant is ready to be bagged up and come down so I can fit another plant in its place.
So I have 7 still up and in the ground. I need a team of people for this part
Don’t rush the dry!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Lol...you guys in legal states have it going on! How wonderful it would be to be able to openly hire people to help. :)

Don't worry I am a stickler about my dry and cure. They hang for 10-14 days before the cure. Makes for such nice smooth smoke :)

View attachment 837864

Who said anything about being in a legal state? And hiring practices can still be discreet in non-legal states.

Top Bottom