Growing Some Monsters (outdoor Scrog)

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

in your opinion, success rate of growing just two of those girls ...indoor?
i can build the boxes in the basement and remove the ground floor.
i gotta rehab it anyway so what the hell.
I don't think you would want them as tall as these will get indoors.
I would go for a flatter canopy due to the lighting situation unless you could get some amazing side lighting ... otherwise you would have a lot of small larfy buds on the side and underneath. (Outdoor sun gets the sides and bottom just as well as the tops)
But hey I think you could really knock out some amazing indoor monsters with the right light :)

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Hi there! Hey thanks so much for the compliment! A beauty of a plant you have there!
I never could grow beasts of plants in my area til I started using the amended manure btw. Was such a game changer!

I actually tried ordering the cherry bomb but accidently clicked on the cluster bomb instead. 2 plants and 2 diff phenos but both seem to be thriving and I can tell they will both be bumber crop plants.
I also have a atomic bomb..
This was planted much later then the rest because the seed comp ended up sending me autos instead of photos on this. (I double checked to make sure it was their mistake not mine)
I was happy to see this is one VIGOROUS PLANT and quickly almost caught up to its big sisters once it got transplanted.
It does have several weird mutations all in one plant but otherwise doing awesome (this looks small but is seriously a big plant) boxes are 5x5
20180727 084154
20180727 084243

I also have one gorilla bomb but it seems to be the smallest out of them all.

Last edited:
P

Player0685

Hi there! Hey thanks so much for the compliment! A beauty of a plant you have there!
I never could grow beasts of plants in my area til I started using the amended manure btw. Was such a game changer!

I actually tried ordering the cherry bomb but accidently clicked on the cluster bomb instead. 2 plants and 2 diff phenos but both seem to be thriving and I can tell they will both be bumber crop plants.
I also have a atomic bomb..
This was planted much later then the rest because the seed comp ended up sending me autos instead of photos on this. (I double checked to make sure it was their mistake not mine)
I was happy to see this is one VIGOROUS PLANT and quickly almost caught up to its big sisters once it got transplanted.
It does have several weird mutations all in one plant but otherwise doing awesome (this looks small but is seriously a big plant) boxes are 5x5View attachment 818600View attachment 818601
I also have one gorilla bomb but it seems to be the smallest out of them all.
Watch them narly leaves I had that happen to one of my gg4 this year and the struggle with the plant continues all affected twisting leafs die after a short battle with discoloration. Some people have said possibility of it being TMV. The leaves never died from the twisting until flowering began things have gotten worse for that girl over last couple weeks in a pretty big way. Well your grow is going great imo so I'll take a seat definitely interested in the strains your growing thank u for posting!

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Watch them narly leaves I had that happen to one of my gg4 this year and the struggle with the plant continues all affected twisting leafs die after a short battle with discoloration. Some people have said possibility of it being TMV. The leaves never died from the twisting until flowering began things have gotten worse for that girl over last couple weeks in a pretty big way. Well your grow is going great imo so I'll take a seat definitely interested in the strains your growing thank u for posting!
Thanks...I will and have kept an eye out on the leaf....However for the last month that is the only one affected so I'm thinking that it is just another odd mutation (this plant has had several) lol
and hey thanks so much.... been trying to find a good yielding, high potency, mold resistant strain for this area so many of these I am taking chances on.
Next season I will be trying cookies and chem, jelly pie (greenpoint) and kings banner by Dark Horse genetics.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

20180729 112257
20180729 112242
Here is a shot I just grabbed of the atomic bomb a few mins ago.

Last edited:
MissBotany

MissBotany

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I bet she’s scoping out dinner! She doesn’t try to eat your plants? We have a doe and 2 fawn living in our backyard. We’re in a semirural area and have a herd of deer pass through our yard daily, grazing on everything.
Lol.... no they don't bother my plants. There are tons of apple trees all around my grow so they could literally care less. Tho this yr I have used liquid fence a few times but in past years never had any problems. Was just being proactive I think lol.

greencraft

greencraft

I have had real good luck with bomb seeds the clusterbomb i ran had two unique phenos
one with big buds and real skunky and the other had more nuggety type buds with a great yield
and super potent top shelf buds tested at 24.5 thc a real ass kicker !cant wait to see your finished product.
Good luck with those beautys!

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I have had real good luck with bomb seeds the clusterbomb i ran had two unique phenos
one with big buds and real skunky and the other had more nuggety type buds with a great yield
and super potent top shelf buds tested at 24.5 thc a real ass kicker !cant wait to see your finished product.
Good luck with those beautys!
Wow.....now you got me all excited! Thank you so much for the kind words! I have a feeling these will be some really amazing plants here in 2 months :)

P

Player0685

View attachment 818903 View attachment 818892
Here is a shot I just grabbed of the atomic bomb a few mins ago.
Very nice! I looked at all bomb seeds strains it was one that was high on the list to order but can only grow so many strains eh hahaha! How many strains do you have going? I'm in northeastern Ontario, so I think with you saying there is only four months of the year you definitely don't get snow there we deal with a lot of the same problems. This year I have cherry bombs, gg4, lemon kush, white shark, just pulled a variety of autos and have 9 lambs breath auto from CK seeds just breaking ground under lights for my second outdoor run of autos. Busy busy fall if it all doesn't rot. Already losing to rot with all the high temps humidity and just enough rain to make all that worse. I'm legal on my end though medical grow I'm allowed up to 16 outdoor plants, new year I plan to make a mockery of them allowing me that plus with legalization here in Oct this year I'll be able to grow an additional 4 for a nice even number of 20 hahaha

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Very nice! I looked at all bomb seeds strains it was one that was high on the list to order but can only grow so many strains eh hahaha! How many strains do you have going? I'm in northeastern Ontario, so I think with you saying there is only four months of the year you definitely don't get snow there we deal with a lot of the same problems. This year I have cherry bombs, gg4, lemon kush, white shark, just pulled a variety of autos and have 9 lambs breath auto from CK seeds just breaking ground under lights for my second outdoor run of autos. Busy busy fall if it all doesn't rot. Already losing to rot with all the high temps humidity and just enough rain to make all that worse. I'm legal on my end though medical grow I'm allowed up to 16 outdoor plants, new year I plan to make a mockery of them allowing me that plus with legalization here in Oct this year I'll be able to grow an additional 4 for a nice even number of 20 hahaha
I
We are basically in the same boat so 24 should learn from each other :)
pure savagry. if thats even a word.
we minions down here ; salute you.

GOD DAM THATS ALOT OF BUDS hahahahahaha.

i gotta be crazy not to try it. thanks for the pics.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Wow...sorry I replies in a rush. Yes we should learn from each other and see what works in our enviroment

Latest posts

Top Bottom