Growing Some Monsters (outdoor Scrog)

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Love your grow and plants. Your one atomic bomb is going to yield more than I recently harvested from 8 Hash Bomb plants in a 4x4 tent. I got 19.5 oz's and considered it a bumper harvest. Unfortunately I cannot grow outdoors. Don't remember if I commented before, but I have been loving the pics. Your main stem pics are neat!

P

Player0685

So awesome! Looking perfect heading into the big show now! I like your manure idea! I've really struggled with sorting out feeding mine with botanicare pro grow and soil blend for food. Ever check ph or do u even fertilize? I do both but my soil kind of got away on me recently after breaking the ph tester and waiting a coupe weeks for another one to be shipped. Treated each plant with a full bag of 20 liters of worm castings and it helped the ph problems over night (getting closer to that sweet spot again)! And I'm definitely interested in chatting with you about strains that would possibly be productive in both our gardens. So everthyi g o your end looks just amazing be proud of kicking ass with big girls so few do huge plants up here keep it up :)

P

Player0685

Cherry bombs on right side top of hill three plants down on left side 2 gg4, couple candy cane auto in the front of pic wrapping up this week sometime, and u can barely see the plants at the bottom they were late additions, lemon kush, white shark 2 of each, and I had a 100% germination rate with crop king seeds new lambs breath so there be another 7 going into the garden and I will be gifting a couple friends the other few auto's to keep myself on the legal side of things (why break law anymore than necessary lol) thanks for posting lots of pics greatlakes

IMG 1502
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

So awesome! Looking perfect heading into the big show now! I like your manure idea! I've really struggled with sorting out feeding mine with botanicare pro grow and soil blend for food. Ever check ph or do u even fertilize? I do both but my soil kind of got away on me recently after breaking the ph tester and waiting a coupe weeks for another one to be shipped. Treated each plant with a full bag of 20 liters of worm castings and it helped the ph problems over night (getting closer to that sweet spot again)! And I'm definitely interested in chatting with you about strains that would possibly be productive in both our gardens. So everthyi g o your end looks just amazing be proud of kicking ass with big girls so few do huge plants up here keep it up :)

The nice thing about using composted manure is it is ph neutral. I add dry nutea like you would super soil and after that I just feed the micro beasties in the soil lol.

Your plants look amazing! Really an amazing job!
So you know the 3 bombs I'm running but I also have
Holy Grail By dna
Lost coast hash plant by hso
Blue dream hso
Rock lock by dna (warlock X rockstar)
Gorilla glue (free seed didn't say from who)
Then there is an unknown clone I got from mi. Dispensary and they said it was super skunk but it is super sativa dom so I don't even know if it will finish.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Love your grow and plants. Your one atomic bomb is going to yield more than I recently harvested from 8 Hash Bomb plants in a 4x4 tent. I got 19.5 oz's and considered it a bumper harvest. Unfortunately I cannot grow outdoors. Don't remember if I commented before, but I have been loving the pics. Your main stem pics are neat!
Thank you so much! Last grow I averaged 4 1/2 # a plant. This yr in aiming for 5 on the big ones and 3 on the late starts :)

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I have had real good luck with bomb seeds the clusterbomb i ran had two unique phenos
one with big buds and real skunky and the other had more nuggety type buds with a great yield
and super potent top shelf buds tested at 24.5 thc a real ass kicker !cant wait to see your finished product.
Good luck with those beautys!
This is my gf standing next to one of my cluster bombs yesterday. Cluster is on the left.
2018 08 01 111423

P

Player0685

The nice thing about using composted manure is it is ph neutral. I add dry nutea like you would super soil and after that I just feed the micro beasties in the soil lol.

Your plants look amazing! Really an amazing job!
So you know the 3 bombs I'm running but I also have
Holy Grail By dna
Lost coast hash plant by hso
Blue dream hso
Rock lock by dna (warlock X rockstar)
Gorilla glue (free seed didn't say from who)
Then there is an unknown clone I got from mi. Dispensary and they said it was super skunk but it is super sativa dom so I don't even know if it will finish.
You got a nice variety going, blue dream is on the list for next year! I grew a super skunk x Dutch treat years ago and it finished end of Oct, hope she goes the distance for ya

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

You got a nice variety going, blue dream is on the list for next year! I grew a super skunk x Dutch treat years ago and it finished end of Oct, hope she goes the distance for ya
Thanks so much

123grow

Good job they look beautiful. Hopefully ours wont be a total loss with us being evacuated and not being able to water or feed due to the big California wild fires. Weve been away for a whole fuckn week and it sucks. Good luck.. Julie

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Good job they look beautiful. Hopefully ours wont be a total loss with us being evacuated and not being able to water or feed due to the big California wild fires. Weve been away for a whole fuckn week and it sucks. Good luck.. Julie
I am really truly sorry to hear this, and I hope you and yours are safe and there is no damage. Even tho I was born here and live here now...Most of my family is from that area... (thank GOD MY sister moved here 3 yrs ago and has missed the last few fires)
I pray for rain for you folks and hopefully mother nature will take care of your babies.
:)

misterbee

misterbee

BIG question......what is your media ratio? I've access to both Cow Manure (aged) AND Alpaca Poo. I'm thinking of doing a 50/50 mixture with your additives. Would like to know how much of each you add to your mixture. I'm in Northern Maine and have a "short season issue", as well. I have gleamed invaluable information from your thread. Nothing but CONGRATS to you and yours. A respectful, WELL DONE!!!!!

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

BIG question......what is your media ratio? I've access to both Cow Manure (aged) AND Alpaca Poo. I'm thinking of doing a 50/50 mixture with your additives. Would like to know how much of each you add to your mixture. I'm in Northern Maine and have a "short season issue", as well. I have gleamed invaluable information from your thread. Nothing but CONGRATS to you and yours. A respectful, WELL DONE!!!!!
Hey there! Sounds like you will be off to something great!
I'm not sure the npk of alpaca so you will want to find out and adjust accordingly.

I mixed half a 36# bag of the garden tone per 400 gallon box. I would add 100 gallons at a time (of manure to my box)and pour a generous amount of garden tone in, then work it in with a hoe and garden rake.
The happy frog I just sprinkled about a cup under the root ball ....Then 2 weeks after transplant would make the holes in soil and fill it up with more frog bulb food. A total of 2 bags of that was used for 12 plants.

You will have to top dress with the garden tone once a month. I stop at the end of July.

I also suggest using Cal mag.... and a liquid silica is almost a must since you are working with poo and not dirt. I do both foliar and root drench of both until flower.

My seabird guano teas are loaded with Cal so I stop using calmag at flower and I only do root drench of silica once a week once flower starts (I add that to my tea)

You will see some amazing explosive growth once you use manure.... just be diligent to make sure everything is organic and have the mindset that you are feeding the soil not the plant....and you will be truly amazed at the results.

Thanks for the interest and a big thanks for the kind words!

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Sorry I meant to reply to the pH question awhile ago.
I did check once for the heck of it but usually do not have to check ph. When going organic and using manure (especially when loaded with worms) you should always have a pretty neutral soil ph. Manure works as a buffer. I do not ever add castings myself but that is because it's made fresh daily in my soil already :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom