Growing With The Revs Tlo Formula

• Thread starter OrganicLit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicLit

OrganicLit

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. This is my second grow ever. I'm following the Revs soil formula pretty good. (After germination the seeds were put into the base soil mix - soil,perlite,coco,castings - with no amendments. This is because i got way to happy and excited and popped my seedies before the amended soil finished cooking - still cooking - i will transplant when soil is almost done cooking. I'm starting this document a little late. I have 2 Durban Poison and 2 Black Berry Kush going. DPs are at 11 days and the BBs are at 10. I've got them under a MarsHydro Pro 256 Cree light in a 4.5x4.5 tent. I will be updating this with pics and notes every few days.
This pic is DP#1 on 12/12(10 days). Just watered. So far everything seems to be going good ants seem healthy.

Growing with the revs tlo formula
OrganicLit

OrganicLit

12/14 - DP#2 had a rough start. The seed got caught and wouldn't fall off. Maybe it got a little dry? Either way it seems to be growing nicely now. All plants seem to be going very nicely. **since I did not let the soil cook and since the seedlings are in the Revs base soil mix with no amendments i have given the plants a little bit of Buddah Grow to make up for not having them in the Revs living soil mix.

20171214 090915
20171214 091017
Dunge

Dunge

I read through the top part of that list and gotta say he covers that calcium component in all ways.
So much gypsum, dolomite, and oyster shell.

I don't 'cook' soil.
I understand that the notion is attractive, because who wants raw soil.
But they are not in need of much at this stage. Better to just let them grow until roots fully occupy the cup.

Looking good.
Maybe relax a bit.
You got this.

firstcitizen

firstcitizen

First Citizen
Supporter
Welcome to the thcfarmer.
Good luck with the project, I will watch from the first chair how things are going on here.

OrganicLit

OrganicLit

Can someone help me diagnose this plant? I germinated these seeds using the plate method. All other plants seem to be fine except for this one.

20171217 121558
brazel

brazel

Typically they get culled but I've grown some out, some never had another issue, one grew real slow and I had one that was pick of the crop!

OrganicLit

OrganicLit

So I think I may have over watered this one a bit. I noticed she was a little limp and gave some water. Still pretty limp. What should I do moving forward woth an over watered plant?

20171226 111649
OrganicLit

OrganicLit

She's probably just telling you to transplant her soon. Good looking babies.

Thanks. Did think they'd need to homes so soon. Here's another shot I grabbed this morning. 2 on left are blackberry kush and the 2 on right are Durban poison. The back poison is mutated. Might be getting culled. Center cup is it's replacement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom