Growth Technology Nutrients

• Thread starter Typhoon72
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Typhoon72

Typhoon72

Just wondering if anyone has used Growth Technology Nutrients? I am using the Optimum 2 part grow & bloom at the moment and was thinking of changing to the Ionic one part pH stable Nutrients. These are my Blueberry babies a week before I flipped them.

Growth technology nutrients
Growth technology nutrients 2
Ignignokt

Ignignokt

I've a few of Hunter's books. Somehow I managed to hit all of his points and managed somehow to get them to work in the moment.

I've never heard of them ( the nutrient company ) and am mildly offended by their choice of company name. Company names are hard to come by so perhaps I expect too much.

Typhoon72

Typhoon72

I've a few of Hunter's books. Somehow I managed to hit all of his points and managed somehow to get them to work in the moment.

I've never heard of them ( the nutrient company ) and am mildly offended by their choice of company name. Company names are hard to come by so perhaps I expect too much.
Just wondering which part of Growth Technology as a company name offends you? Maybe I missed something?

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Sorry @Typhoon72 just kidding, was probably up too late again. You didn't miss anything :D

Typhoon72

Typhoon72

Ah sweet, only get on here late at night so thought I may have missed something :smoking:

Latest posts

Top Bottom