Gt21 Koolbloom Dilution Method

• Thread starter bozzodeluxe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Im starting to realize that you don't actually need to use nutes ALL the time, I usually just use diluted nutes so I can use them all the time...but a sturdy feeding with nutes then water for the rest of the week will work the same way....but def gonna try the kool bloom dilution method come flip time...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Im starting to realize that you don't actually need to use nutes ALL the time, I usually just use diluted nutes so I can use them all the time...but a sturdy feeding with nutes then water for the rest of the week will work the same way....but def gonna try the kool bloom dilution method come flip time...
The idea is to raise pk values in flower for quicker flip times and shorter node stretch. Then later its for fruit development and maturation. ... its good stuff all through flower. Nitrogen is bad in bloom

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i always feed something myself 1/4 dose on days i dont want them feed,never plain water in coco unless your flushing,the kool bloom comes around every 2 weeks and i have seen sucess,lmao but ya i never go wit plain phed water

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

A couple more options used in the same fashion

What would be the best?

MoAB, bud booster or monster bloom to be used with maxigrow during flower.

Was thinking in running big bud powder from week 3 till 6 then any of the boosters above for the last two weeks then flush for a week in a tottal of 9 weeks?

Would that be a good plan, thanks GT.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What would be the best?

MoAB, bud booster or monster bloom to be used with maxigrow during flower.

Was thinking in running big bud powder from week 3 till 6 then any of the boosters above for the last two weeks then flush for a week in a tottal of 9 weeks?

Would that be a good plan, thanks GT.
Use moab or grotek monster bloom... you might want to leach or just water for the last 2 weeks to make sure you got things flushed out well.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Can share a joint with u..

Some of my last grow buds

And still have alot to do, just lazy ass they set tete around for over 6/7 weeks no body in the mood to trim as long there is enough ready buds lool

1467205203563 437296914

Top Bottom