Gt21 Koolbloom Dilution Method

• Thread starter bozzodeluxe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
One day Ill start a setup where I can use only dry nutes so am in the course of learning how to use it.

Thanks for the input bro..

Reserva
No problem. ... if youre not running a full organic no till system then i always recommend the dry stuff.. its like pennies to feed. Ill feed day 1,14,21,28,35,42,49 and just water the rest.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

No problem. ... if youre not running a full organic no till system then i always recommend the dry stuff.. its like pennies to feed. Ill feed day 1,14,21,28,35,42,49 and just water the rest.

I must be honest, I have never ever though to use such nutes. However, like I sayed ill start in a place where I cant ship liqued as the shipping companys regard those as hazardous materilas so I have to go with the dry or if its liqued it must be small that I can pass in my luggage..

Till now I have choosen to go with

Maxi grow
Maxi bloom
Moab
(liqued economic in use and easy to transport )

H&g Roots excel 15ml to 100 liter
GH rapid start 25ml to 100 liter
Aptus enzym 25ml per 100 liter (economic in use)

What would you think guys about this compenation?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I must be honest, I have never ever though to use such nutes. However, like I sayed ill start in a place where I cant ship liqued as the shipping companys regard those as hazardous materilas so I have to go with the dry or if its liqued it must be small that I can pass in my luggage..

Till now I have choosen to go with

Maxi grow
Maxi bloom
Moab
(liqued economic in use and easy to transport )

H&g Roots excel 15ml to 100 liter
GH rapid start 25ml to 100 liter
Aptus enzym 25ml per 100 liter (economic in use)

What would you think guys about this compenation?
You can just put the powder in a ziplock bag and mail it to yourself no problem. As far as your list there... its a little bit too much for me and your maxi products have too much N for my taste. You can use koolbloom or any of the boosters from day 1 of flower to flush

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

You can just put the powder in a ziplock bag and mail it to yourself no problem. As far as your list there... its a little bit too much for me and your maxi products have too much N for my taste. You can use koolbloom or any of the boosters from day 1 of flower to flush

The maxi grow is just for the veg phase

In flower alot of ppl reported to have N defs with maxibloom!

Any way the maxigrow is just for veg and in case I needed extra N in flower..

The rest of the list is just the Booster (Moab)

Roots aid (H&G or GH)

Enzyms just to sweeten things up in there and also bcz am attending on reusing the medium..

I didnt think that I use much in here, am I missing any thing??

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The maxi grow is just for the veg phase

In flower alot of ppl reported to have N defs with maxibloom!

Any way the maxigrow is just for veg and in case I needed extra N in flower..

The rest of the list is just the Booster (Moab)

Roots aid (H&G or GH)

Enzyms just to sweeten things up in there and also bcz am attending on reusing the medium..

I didnt think that I use much in here, am I missing any thing??
Got ya... i dont use veg nutes at all and have no N problems... i tell people all the time to skip over the maxi bloom and go straight to koolbloom but all boost powders work the same.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Got ya... i dont use veg nutes at all and have no N problems... i tell people all the time to skip over the maxi bloom and go straight to koolbloom but all boost powders work the same.

Do you grow using just bloom booster (koolbloom)

Alot of factor can really change due to the setup itself..

But If it aint broke dont try to fix it lool ;)

Privada

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Do you grow using just bloom booster (koolbloom)

Alot of factor can really change due to the setup itself..

But If it aint broke dont try to fix it lool ;)

Privada
No i use botanicare pro soil as a base.... it has npk ca m hum acid all in 1 bottle... the booster is just as it sounds... its a pk booster.... i actually have another bud that runs coco and he ran light cns17 ripe (synthetic version of pro soil) in veg also.. he did a whole grow with 1 input. Im the less is more type. I know i can push the plants faster but at a price. Its extremely cheap for me to make each pound of weed... in the last 10 years i have run probably every set up from outdoor to nfts

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

No i use botanicare pro soil as a base.... it has npk ca m hum acid all in 1 bottle... the booster is just as it sounds... its a pk booster.... i actually have another bud that runs coco and he ran light cns17 ripe (synthetic version of pro soil) in veg also.. he did a whole grow with 1 input. Im the less is more type. I know i can push the plants faster but at a price. Its extremely cheap for me to make each pound of weed.

I know exactly what you are aiming for!!

Great work GT.. Keep it up brother..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

No i use botanicare pro soil as a base.... it has npk ca m hum acid all in 1 bottle... the booster is just as it sounds... its a pk booster.... i actually have another bud that runs coco and he ran light cns17 ripe (synthetic version of pro soil) in veg also.. he did a whole grow with 1 input. Im the less is more type. I know i can push the plants faster but at a price. Its extremely cheap for me to make each pound of weed... in the last 10 years i have run probably every set up from outdoor to nfts
same here botanicare soil pro and koolbloom all the way ,cheap and last forever,i dont think i could finish this bag of kool bloom in my life time,lmao

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

its cheap and does same results as all the high dollar shit,proff in the pudding

Well I wouldnt go that far oldskol..

Am more of inbetween guy lol

I believe that GT has put it right, comparing the proudction waight and quality to the price for sure its a winning combo!!

But also like I sayed setups can Make a huge difference ..

((just example))

Running co2 or high wattage of light plus humidity will make a great impact on the plant metabolizm and food requirments also driving her to the maximum capabilities.

If me running GT setup and the same nutes just small factor of the start water ppm or the light intensity is different between our setups, this can lead to my plants haven any kind of defs while almost everything ealse is identical.

Do you got what I wanna say maybe?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
same here botanicare soil pro and koolbloom all the way ,cheap and last forever,i dont think i could finish this bag of kool bloom in my life time,lmao
Exactly hahahaha you can run probably a million plants with 1 bag.. i did a tester vs liquid and that quart was gone in less than 2 sogs...

Always white ash i do a 2 week leach (flush) with just water and i put my water in the fridge the last week.

Screenshot 2016 06 29 07 35 21
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well I wouldnt go that far oldskol..

Am more of inbetween guy lol

I believe that GT has put it right, comparing the proudction waight and quality to the price for sure its a winning combo!!

But also like I sayed setups can Make a huge difference ..

((just example))

Running co2 or high wattage of light plus humidity will make a great impact on the plant metabolizm and food requirments also driving her to the maximum capabilities.

If me running GT setup and the same nutes just small factor of the start water ppm or the light intensity is different between our setups, this can lead to my plants haven any kind of defs while almost everything ealse is identical.

Do you got what I wanna say maybe?
Im pretty sure you will get the same results. . Most problems growers have when following someone elses addition. .they dont cut their old feeds in half.. you can use this little bottle of juice in any setup after you figure out feeds

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I used to use alot of stuff already, but really now I start to learn less is better reg
Im pretty sure you will get the same results. . Most problems growers have when following someone elses addition. .they dont cut their old feeds in half.. you can use this little bottle of juice in any setup after you figure out feeds

Ill do very soon asmall comparison after I start making clones from my GDP and PW l, I think Ill flip them in two more weeks.

Ill make sure that I make clones before I flip then Ill try GH dry line and my usual nutes together on two different groups from the clones.

This will give me an idea at least how the dry nutes will work for me before I put all my waight on it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i even used it on my outside veggies,i got a 1lb bag and used it 2 grows and now the garden ,you cant even tell ive used any,i make a bottle to gt's recomending recipe and keep it in fridge till next use,i did have to take label of water bottle though,that shit taste badddddddddd,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i even used it on my outside veggies,i got a 1lb bag and used it 2 grows and now the garden ,you cant even tell ive used any,i make a bottle to gt's recomending recipe and keep it in fridge till next use,i did have to take label of water bottle though,that shit taste badddddddddd,lmao
I will say this... my mother used it on some flowers and said there was a huge difference in smell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom