Guava Strain

• Thread starter JustStartedD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JustStartedD

JustStartedD

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get some legit guava kush or something like guava. I searched the seed store but they didn't have any. Any ideas ?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

top dawg seeds.theyr pricey but if your into guava chummy stuff tip dawgs gotta be were u get em

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'll look into them. I want something fruity haven't had guava in year
Welk chems ain't fruity just uber dank.if u like fruity try some green crack or maybe some goji og from Bodhi seeds that's known for berryish ogeez.goji is one o my all time favourites.easy to grow and super super tastey.plus not too expensive either.half the price o topdawg.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

also lemon hokod green beans seeds blueberry sativa springs to mind.if u can get em.alot o great breeders sell theyr gear over at Instagram

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

also lemon hokod green beans seeds blueberry sativa springs to mind.if u can get em.alot o great breeders sell theyr gear over at Instagram
Thanks for the heads up !! And I've had some really good blueberries before definitely going to look into getting something exotic. I have some lemon cheese growing right now

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks for the heads up !! And I've had some really good blueberries before definitely going to look into getting something exotic. I have some lemon cheese growing right now
mate drop the cheese.honestly i was growing that type o thing -mostly dutch type strains until a few years back when i gave Bodhi seeds goji og a try then i realised i thought i had been running the best stuff but when I tried the goji i realised i had been missing out for years.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

mate drop the cheese.honestly i was growing that type o thing -mostly dutch type strains until a few years back when i gave Bodhi seeds goji og a try then i realised i thought i had been running the best stuff but when I tried the goji i realised i had been missing out for years.
I'll try the bohdi, and right now I have no money for seeds I get paid on the 7th and tbh I don't wanna throw away a plant 3 weeks in. & my space is limited as well so I don't really have any more room for any new plants u til these are done. And by that time I'll be moving to a bigger house where I can dedicate an entire room to growing. And possibly have 12 plants instead of 6

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'll try the bohdi, and right now I have no money for seeds I get paid on the 7th and tbh I don't wanna throw away a plant 3 weeks in. & my space is limited as well so I don't really have any more room for any new plants u til these are done. And by that time I'll be moving to a bigger house where I can dedicate an entire room to growing. And possibly have 12 plants instead of 6
no u misunderstand ,i should been clearer.i mean in your next run try some US stuff.Are u in US or UK perhaps?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

another top breeder really killing it right now,allsorts o longs time growers who know good weed getting the best plants theyv ever had outta gear from Thunderfudge genetics.real high grade shit.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

no u misunderstand ,i should been clearer.i mean in your next run try some US stuff.Are u in US or UK perhaps?
I'm in us, in Colorado. What I have growing right now is lemon cheese, purple berry kush, blue dream and canna tsu

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

aww fuck your there with all the good shit anyway!!!you don't need advice from me!
I like tips knowing more stuff is always good and different opinions are great too ! It yeah I was just looking for a guava like strain I want to get some seeds of it

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I like tips knowing more stuff is always good and different opinions are great too ! It yeah I was just looking for a guava like strain I want to get some seeds of it
well it was the chem#4 cut that was also called gauva so if you find something with Chemdog #4 in or the actual Chemdog #4 cut-might be possible were u are,then that might do the trick.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

well it was the chem#4 cut that was also called gauva so if you find something with Chemdog #4 in or the actual Chemdog #4 cut-might be possible were u are,then that might do the trick.
I'm going to go to my nearest clone store tomorrow and see what seeds and what clones they have on hand. I picked up a really nice blue dream one last weekend

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm going to go to my nearest clone store tomorrow and see what seeds and what clones they have on hand. I picked up a really nice blue dream one last weekend
that's what i would do but be careful as iv been told there's loads of inferior stuff kickin about Co and that you need to know were to look to get good shit.i suggest you go onto the web pages of a few local dispensaries and get an idea of what you want before you leave the house.check the place for online reviews and shit before u deal with em.good luck.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

that's what i would do but be careful as iv been told there's loads of inferior stuff kickin about Co and that you need to know were to look to get good shit.i suggest you go onto the web pages of a few local dispensaries and get an idea of what you want before you leave the house.check the place for online reviews and shit before u deal with em.good luck.
This is the lemon cheese right now. & I can't get anything at the moment due to space that's my only restriction

B

Burned Haze

I’d get Bodhi and your going to be happy no matter what seed pack it was for Bodhi . Bodhi rocks

Top Bottom