Guerilla Growing Soil Preparation

• Thread starter Fuckinup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fuckinup

This season I'll start a Guerilla Grow and here's my plan on the soil/nutrients and I'm
quite unsure about things so i write down some of my ideas i would greatly appreciate any criticism since I'm a pretty big noob at GG.

Here's my idea:

Soil amendments:
Mixing the native with Biobizz Lightmix to improve the texture of the soil
after that put some Bat Guano (fruit eating) to supply some P.

Fertilizer:
For veg:I was planning to make some fermented plant juice (FPJ) from whatever i can find at my spot (Stinging Nettles, Comfrey...). But this wouldn't supply P so i would make Guano tea and water it in at the flowering stage.

H

Highkev

This season I'll start a Guerilla Grow and here's my plan on the soil/nutrients and I'm
quite unsure about things so i write down some of my ideas i would greatly appreciate any criticism since I'm a pretty big noob at GG.

Here's my idea:

Soil amendments:
Mixing the native with Biobizz Lightmix to improve the texture of the soil
after that put some Bat Guano (fruit eating) to supply some P.

Fertilizer:
For veg:I was planning to make some fermented plant juice (FPJ) from whatever i can find at my spot (Stinging Nettles, Comfrey...). But this wouldn't supply P so i would make Guano tea and water it in at the flowering stage

H

Highkev

I would mix in some bone meal for some p. Make sure the soils is the right ph. U might want to add some dolomite lime to balance it out if need be. I usually copy someones supersoil mix I go where no one will go in the middle of a brush field inside a massive field of thorns or something of that nature then machete out a nice spot dig big holes and mix about 1/3 of it back in the hole. The bigger the hole the bigger the plant. The soil in my area is pretty good so that’s how I roll but I’m no expert. Lastly I piss all around the place to warn off animals. I bring a bottle of bleach poke a hole in the top and set the bottle hidden somewhere in the area of the plants but not to close Incase it spills to the ground. Deer can eat a four foot plant over night. Then I sprinkle slug pellets around because the slugs will eat more than the deer. They are my worst outdoor thieves . I go back two to three times a year to top dress with guanos Incase they are lacking nutes. I also weed around the plants so they don’t get choked out by weeds and overgrown by other natural plants. It rains pretty often in upstate New York so I’ve only lost a hand full of plants due to lack of water. I never go back to water my gureilla grows so I Try not to leave a trail to them. Good luck. Maybe someone does it better I can use some advise too lol starting them early for the season

F

Fuckinup

I would mix in some bone meal for some p. Make sure the soils is the right ph. U might want to add some dolomite lime to balance it out if need be. I usually copy someones supersoil mix I go where no one will go in the middle of a brush field inside a massive field of thorns or something of that nature then machete out a nice spot dig big holes and mix about 1/3 of it back in the hole. The bigger the hole the bigger the plant. The soil in my area is pretty good so that’s how I roll but I’m no expert. Lastly I piss all around the place to warn off animals. I bring a bottle of bleach poke a hole in the top and set the bottle hidden somewhere in the area of the plants but not to close Incase it spills to the ground. Deer can eat a four foot plant over night. Then I sprinkle slug pellets around because the slugs will eat more than the deer. They are my worst outdoor thieves . I go back two to three times a year to top dress with guanos Incase they are lacking nutes. I also weed around the plants so they don’t get choked out by weeds and overgrown by other natural plants. It rains pretty often in upstate New York so I’ve only lost a hand full of plants due to lack of water. I never go back to water my gureilla grows so I Try not to leave a trail to them. Good luck. Maybe someone does it better I can use some advise too lol starting them early for the season
Thanks for the tips homie!

NJPBG

NJPBG

If I was you I’d dig pots into the ground. I ran guerillas for years and found that when going straight in the ground everything else nearby would take your soil nutrients away from the plant you’re trying to grow. Plus you’ll have to water less. What I did was dig down lay a few inches of rocks and put 20 gallon pots in the ground. always remember the key to a successful guerilla is going out there as little as possible. And make sure you do your best to not leave a trail. Don’t walk straight to your spot from an established trail make sure you walk completely around it do some zig zags and walk into the back of your spot. Try to make your route go to open patches every so often so you can confuse people. Remember, hunters follow trails, broken sticks, stomped weeds. No matter what youre going to leave some type of trail behind so be cautious of that. Don’t worry about going organic, guerilla is for one thing only, and that’s profit. If you wanna thumb shit do it at home where you can actually work with the plants. Use some regular old slow release fertilizer in the soil. Get yourself some cheap promix and mix it with the native soil. Depending on how much rain you get you might have to go out and water weekly. Try to pick a spot with water nearby so you can fill buckets and water with that. I wish the best of luck to ya and be careful out there. Remember, cops only have to get lucky one time and it’s over for you. You have to get lucky every single time you go out there. If you’re gonna do it, make it worth it.

F

Fuckinup

If I was you I’d dig pots into the ground. I ran guerillas for years and found that when going straight in the ground everything else nearby would take your soil nutrients away from the plant you’re trying to grow. Plus you’ll have to water less. What I did was dig down lay a few inches of rocks and put 20 gallon pots in the ground. always remember the key to a successful guerilla is going out there as little as possible. And make sure you do your best to not leave a trail. Don’t walk straight to your spot from an established trail make sure you walk completely around it do some zig zags and walk into the back of your spot. Try to make your route go to open patches every so often so you can confuse people. Remember, hunters follow trails, broken sticks, stomped weeds. No matter what youre going to leave some type of trail behind so be cautious of that. Don’t worry about going organic, guerilla is for one thing only, and that’s profit. If you wanna thumb shit do it at home where you can actually work with the plants. Use some regular old slow release fertilizer in the soil. Get yourself some cheap promix and mix it with the native soil. Depending on how much rain you get you might have to go out and water weekly. Try to pick a spot with water nearby so you can fill buckets and water with that. I wish the best of luck to ya and be careful out there. Remember, cops only have to get lucky one time and it’s over for you. You have to get lucky every single time you go out there. If you’re gonna do it, make it worth it.
Thanks for the tip bro.

Top Bottom