Guess The Strain And Win A Cookie............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Image1

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Phosp Deficiency lol. Those are pretty good guesses, I'm with the super silver

sshz

sshz

You guys thought you were smart, cheating by using my "handle" but you're not close.............here's some hints, it's a hybrid leaning to the sativa side. One side is very old school, from the 1970's and the other side is more modern and a fan favorite.

sshz

sshz

Interesting guess Jipp............. I didn't actually expect anyone to get close in there guess, I was just trying to get the picture out there. It Citral Glue (Gorilla Glue #4 X Citral Skunk) by Ethos Collective. Great smoke, high THC, tasty and super high yield as I got 60+ oz from 19 plants (inside under 2000 watts).

BioStimz

BioStimz

Interesting guess Jipp............. I didn't actually expect anyone to get close in there guess, I was just trying to get the picture out there. It Citral Glue (Gorilla Glue #4 X Citral Skunk) by Ethos Collective. Great smoke, high THC, tasty and super high yield as I got 60+ oz from 19 plants (inside under 2000 watts).
So nobody wins a forum-cut cookie?

You suck. ; )

BioStimz

BioStimz

I just grabbed some Mandarin Sunset from Ethos.... you just gave me a new cross to consider. Thanks.

sshz

sshz

Regarding Ethos, some of the best stuff around these days. They are using true cuts in their hybrids to make seeds, and after a few different grows of U.S. based breeders, I would NEVER grow another WATERED-DOWN European strain. I'll pay the difference for American genetics, and end up wayyyyyyyy happier.

xeamonk

xeamonk

That looks really good. Yeah!

how many weeks? did you get lots of variation? or is this the "one"?

sshz

sshz

They were harvested over a 4 day period, days 65-69 in flowering after a 26 day veg. They were pinched once at day 21 to help control height and increase yield. There was a lot of variation, but nothing that made the grow difficult. The longer finishing pheno, which is from the skunk side, was tall, branchy and needed to be staked/tied up. This pheno is better smelling/tasting than the G.G. #4 pheno's, but didn't yield as well.
No hermies found, they did well with a weaker fertilization schedule and were easy to keep healthy. So, is it "The One"? Nope, haven't seen "The One" since the late 1970's............

It's my opinion that almost everything I've grown from Europe the last few years is now watered-down trash........it all tastes the same, smells the same, looks the same, average high.......nothing exciting going on. I've seen/done some really nice U.S. based stuff lately....and it's way more interesting. I'm doing a Purple Punch hybrid next (google Dec. 2017 High Times, look at the cover for the P.P.), back to an 80/20 Indica which everyone asks for. They are tired of my sativa hybrids, as good as they are. People want to eat, then sleep I guess.

Molenium

Molenium

They were harvested over a 4 day period, days 65-69 in flowering after a 26 day veg. They were pinched once at day 21 to help control height and increase yield. There was a lot of variation, but nothing that made the grow difficult. The longer finishing pheno, which is from the skunk side, was tall, branchy and needed to be staked/tied up. This pheno is better smelling/tasting than the G.G. #4 pheno's, but didn't yield as well.
No hermies found, they did well with a weaker fertilization schedule and were easy to keep healthy. So, is it "The One"? Nope, haven't seen "The One" since the late 1970's............

It's my opinion that almost everything I've grown from Europe the last few years is now watered-down trash........it all tastes the same, smells the same, looks the same, average high.......nothing exciting going on. I've seen/done some really nice U.S. based stuff lately....and it's way more interesting. I'm doing a Purple Punch hybrid next (google Dec. 2017 High Times, look at the cover for the P.P.), back to an 80/20 Indica which everyone asks for. They are tired of my sativa hybrids, as good as they are. People want to eat, then sleep I guess.
I was going to say Mr nice

BioStimz

BioStimz

It's my opinion that almost everything I've grown from Europe the last few years is now watered-down trash........it all tastes the same, smells the same, looks the same, average high.
The OG's like AK-47, White Russian, NL5/haze, Fruity juice, Arjan's ultra, SSH, Black domina, White widow.... I could easily keep going.

Those are outrageous genetics..... still to this day --> unequivocally.

~

~

sshz

sshz

You know, I tried 2 things from them in the last couple of years and both were just ok. So, maybe I picked the wrong strains, or............maybe not. Sannie was my go-to for a long time but he’s been having legal issues the last few years and hasn’t developed anything new for a long time.

BioStimz

BioStimz

nothing exciting going on. I've seen/done some really nice U.S. based stuff lately....and it's way more interesting.
I definitely agree that the US breeders currently have the overwhelming majority of outstanding genetic-creations.

Oh and agreed.... anything purple punch is killer.

Can't go wrong with the other hot-ticket American-based creations like WiFi 43, Dosidos NorCal cut, wedding cake, Legend orange apricot, Tangie cookies, Mandarin sunset..... I could keep going lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom