Guess The Yield

• Thread starter All4thebuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

All4thebuds

These girls are really kicking into flowering now. I believe we're on day 54. There are 2 different phenos. 1 is sativa looking and the other is indica looking.

1 auto cob 55
1 king led 1200 (230 true watts) I think.
3x3x6 tent.
One 3 gallon and one 5 gallon
GO lineup nutrients

By my setup and the pics what would you guess my yield per plant will be?

20180704 093412
20180704 093401
20180703 181815

Reactions: Ina
H

heisen

Dude I already banned you for 100 years for doing this crap and than you popped off and got out of line.i lifted the ban hoping you would come back with a better attitude.
ENOUGH with the guess my yield threads.

H

heisen

Besides that its impossible to know your gonna yield 2 weeks into flower.thise buds might get as big as baseball bats or be skinny like hot dogs.no one knows and a guess is a coin toss.a yield guess is more relevant a week before chop.

H

heisen

Needs the spam button,I'll let u do the honors.some people just dont get it.

Lol 420 years haha

S

Shawnery

I know this is out of context to a broader issue but what's the big issue with guess my yield threads?

Seriously, I'm still new and I find myself confused, I'm sure I could find myself in this situation.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I know this is out of context to a broader issue but what's the big issue with guess my yield threads?

Seriously, I'm still new and I find myself confused, I'm sure I could find myself in this situation.
It’s a redundant question that serves no purpose whatsoever. Now I will ask you, how much do you pay for a cup of tea in China?

H

heisen

I find it hard to believe you are new.When you ask simple questions or advice about 3 or 4 post into the thread you suddenly become an expert on the topic and ask people to explain in detail what has already been beaten to death on the forums.Its like 3rd grade growing.Im not gonna debate with you cause at this point i think your trolling.

H

heisen

It’s a redundant question that serves no purpose whatsoever. Now I will ask you, how much do you pay for a cup of tea in China?
For someone that doesn't know the difference between aeroponics and DWC your wasting your breath.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
For someone that doesn't know the difference between aeroponics and DWC your wasting your breath.
I only no soil at this point. I will strive to better my understanding of other grow styles in my quest.

G gnome

G gnome

Its not about guess my yield threads...this dude made about 10 threads about the same thing and when we asked em to stop he copped an attitude

H

heisen

I only no soil at this point. I will strive to better my understanding of other grow styles in my quest.
was talking about shawnery,Asking questions on another thread and pretending to be an internet expert after the fact.Sometimes i just have to walk away from the computer and come back later.

H

heisen

Its not about guess my yield threads...this dude made about 10 threads about the same thing and when we asked em to stop he copped an attitude
Yeah than he made another thread right before you banned him about female preflowers with long ass hairs poking out of them if they were male.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
was talking about shawnery,Asking questions on another thread and pretending to be an internet expert after the fact.Sometimes i just have to walk away from the computer and come back later.
sorry, I’m very sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom