Guess Which Is Yeti And Which Is My Cherry Piepie Og

• Thread starter OverDose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OverDose

I thought it would be fun to play a game. Can you guess which is my loompas yeti and which is the cherry pie og?

Both clones were taken at the same age, same height though the big one had 2 nice growing tops on it, and naturally grows faster. That's the only clues I will offer...

These are my 2 favorite OG. Both came from seed.
Guess which is yeti and which is my cherry piepie og
Guess which is yeti and which is my cherry piepie og 2

Here's a pic of the two in flower. The big one in the flower pic is the big one in the veg shots ( the one in on the left in the veg pics is the one on the right in flower)
Picture 56

Here's a pic of the bud from the smaller structured plant below the one on the right in the veg pics, left in the flower shot.
Picture 133

Below is a pic from the larger structured plant. The one on the left in the veg pics, right in the flower shot.
Picture 80

So can you guess what is my beloved Yeti and what is my Cherry Pie OG? Pics around week 6 or 7 flower. The veg cuts are in 100% perlite the flowering plants ran in coco. Next run in perlite/Rockwool mini cube mix.
Take a guess in a bit I'll answer who is who.

O

OverDose

The smaller of the 2 is Cherry
Both girls look nice

Very nice! Yes the larger plant is for sure my yeti. I did not expect the first guess to be right, and certainly did not expect a sure answer.

The cherry og shows alot of red on the stems, sometimes people see that and guess she is the yeti but she is not :)
20161022 014446

Below the yeti is all green, and will only throw red stems is if its badly defficient in flower.
20161022 014902

Both are my favorites. They stink in veg like crazy, more than anything else ive kept in the past. The yeti more than the cherry, so much so if you smell the yeti enough or spend enough time holding just that cut, you cant smell any other weed in the place.

Suzanne

Suzanne

Very nice! Yes the larger plant is for sure my yeti. I did not expect the first guess to be right, and certainly did not expect a sure answer.

The cherry og shows alot of red on the stems, sometimes people see that and guess she is the yeti but she is not :)
View attachment 641508

Below the yeti is all green, and will only throw red stems is if its badly defficient in flower.
View attachment 641510

Both are my favorites. They stink in veg like crazy, more than anything else ive kept in the past. The yeti more than the cherry, so much so if you smell the yeti enough or spend enough time holding just that cut, you cant smell any other weed in the place.
I guess I gad a unfair advantage. I am growing a cherry pie myself

O

OverDose

No undaur advatages i gave clues, anyone with experience was welcome to use it

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeti is the tall lanky momma. Grew some of Loompas yeti and it is some very nice meds. So I too sort of cheated. lol

O

OverDose

Yeti is the tall lanky momma. Grew some of Loompas yeti and it is some very nice meds. So I too sort of cheated. lol

I put it in the loompa forum as a fun game. I didnt expect it to be that tough, i figured you guys would figure it out quickly.

They both have similar leaves, 3 or 5 bladers, though the yeti has the fat yeti f3 leaves thats a give away

O

OverDose

Next grow im running perlite and rockwool croutons. I typically use coco but want to try something new, especially less hospitable to bugs
20161022 002810

L

legacyseeds

if anything I’d say one might be able to discern this by simply thinking:
1)the yeti is a robust and high yielding plant, & Loompas gear is prized by outdoor growers, specifically yeti, cuz of just how well it yields headstash bud.
2)cherry pie “kush” and og are both lower yielding strains.

killer looking plants. and i dig the coco setup.
your description of just how stanky the yeti is, man it’s dead on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom