H&G Amino Treatment - The Shiznit!!

• Thread starter ukbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

I bet these agri products work great, but for people that dont know really know anything about aminos except "it helps my bud grow better", it seems pretty hard to find out the right mixes and how much you need per gallon to maximize your plants potential.

I have a big reservoir and to save money like you say would be GREAT but im not going to risk murdering my plants cause i dont have the right mix. Most of use here are running H&Gs full line, and want to have a SURE way to keep plants healthy and save money on some of the products at the same time.

Roots excelurator is great but its raping my wallet so im gonna switch over to GE rapid start which i can get a great deal on. I run H&Gs full line except the new amino treatment which i really dont want to buy because the price, so thats why im here!
Rapid start is more expensive in the long run because it calls for twice as much so you will buy 2 bottles of rapid start to 1 roots excelurator. FYI

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

The title of this thread is misleading. the poster has no experience using this product.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

@reeldrag this is incorrect ive used both products and they are almost both equally the same in dilution rates. I think the Rapid Start calls for a little less than roots exc lol. Ive used both many times, have you?

The floralicious Plus is basically the same as ammino treatment but 1/2 the price, same with Rapid Start. How am i not saving money? The diamond nectar replacing the multi zen is the one that not very concentrated but you still save a little money. *this is saving money using different parts compared to the Full H&G lines parts* And the GH stuff i replaced works almost exactly the same, Ive done the H&G full line now 3 times before this grow, and every setup is exactly the same.

This is my current grow using these products, they are on flower day 18.

Flower day 18 001
Flower day 18 002
Flower day 18 003
DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Rapid Start-1tsp per 5 gallons of water
Roots Exc-1.1 ml per gallon

1 tsp = 5ml

Rapid start is more concentrated by .1ml a gal lol

Not a lot of people substitute H&G's products because they think all their parts are the best, which they could be, but i believe that some of their products are just the same as everyone elses, just higher in price. I love their base nutes, drip clean, and shooting powder. They work great and are top o the line. Roots exc and aminos are too, but i believe there are other products just as good for cheaper. This is just my opinion and i have done my own tests that have worked well for me.

click80

click80

Rapid Start plus either Caps bennies or Subculture B will blow Roots Excel out of the water (soil, whatever). Guaranteed.

G

GiggleBush

I have been using house and garden for years and have experienced great suscess. Amino Treatment is a kick ass product. I have ran H&G w/ and w/0 Amino Treatment (I have been using H&G long before Amino Treatment was on the market) and my crops w/ Amino Treatment are noticeably healthier. Greener, Thicker, soft velvet like leaves, stronger/thicker stalks, not to mention excellerated growth & increased yields. Amino Treatment is loaded with silica, which will help the plant to grow at optimal rates even with garden stress such as to hot/cold, wind, dry media or anything that may negitively effect your plants health. Amino Treatment is oviousley loaded with amino's which are necessary for building proteins, hence the faster growth rate. I do know that Amino Treatment is extracted from a seed and from my understanding it is organic. If its not 100% organic it's damn close. I highly recommend it. . . Although Amino Treatment is conceidered expensive you can save money by buying online. Ebay and Amazon are great resources for buying you gardening needs. I scored a 1L of amino treatment for 139 on Ebay or amazon, i forget which one. Don't want to buy house and garden cause they cost too much? check out GrowMore nutrients, don't let their low prices fool you!Great prices, highly concentrated, they have a full line of great products, GrowMore's silica product, Armor Kote, contains 12% silica, compare that to GH or botanicare's weak silica product. YouTube GrowMore Nutrients and get educated :)

D

Dankesthours

I feel like if we all were as concerned about our own nutrition as we are our plants, we'd reverse aging in ten or fifteen years as a community xDx

D

Dankesthours

I called an H&G rep today about the Cocos a and b line, asking if I could use it in my soil/coco hybrid . The answer was carefully, at half or less strength to begin, and then, next thing I know I'm giving them my address to send a sample kit. So instead of trying out a mixed bag of stuff, it looks like we're House and Garden gals for now haha

Seriously though I'll be using it in a soil coco mix that I acquired from all over the galaxy, a bag here, a bag there, currently mothers are in FF happy and Ocfor, but clones are going in to the wacky mix. Dangerous, I know.

Still, doing a test run with some fruits and veggies first to see how things will work out.

At any rate suggestions?

Evr1sFavKush

Evr1sFavKush

Hmmm. Maybe I'm an idiot but why do people say amino treatment is over priced and then say buoag is a cheaper alternative? All prices off amazon...

HG Amino Treatment
1L $120
0.8-2.5ml/gal = 1250 gal to 400 gal depending on app rate

BioAg FulPower
2.5 gallon $94
10-30ml/gal = 946 gal to 315 gal depending on app rate

FulPower requires 12-12.5 times the application rate.

HG is 0.96 cents per gallon FulPower is 0.99 cents per gallon. Somebody check my math and clue me in here, maybe I missed a step.

xenon730

xenon730

Hmmm. Maybe I'm an idiot but why do people say amino treatment is over priced and then say buoag is a cheaper alternative? All prices off amazon...

HG Amino Treatment
1L $120
0.8-2.5ml/gal = 1250 gal to 400 gal depending on app rate

BioAg FulPower
2.5 gallon $94
10-30ml/gal = 946 gal to 315 gal depending on app rate

FulPower requires 12-12.5 times the application rate.

HG is 0.96 cents per gallon FulPower is 0.99 cents per gallon. Somebody check my math and clue me in here, maybe I missed a step.
May i ask why you're comparing these particular products? One is fulvic acid, the other is amino acid based. Im not sure the total ingredients of the h&g product but these aren't competitive products in any way other than both being supplements/boosters.

Evr1sFavKush

Evr1sFavKush

May i ask why you're comparing these particular products? One is fulvic acid, the other is amino acid based. Im not sure the total ingredients of the h&g product but these aren't competitive products in any way other than both being supplements/boosters.
I am comparing them because that's what people have recommended as an alternative to the amino treatment in this thread based on cost.

If they are not comparable then that correction needs to be made to the original post as you can see it caused confusion for other posters (such as myself and I'm sure others). Do you know of a cheaper alternative that is comparable to the amino treatment from HG? So far it seems everything is about the same cost just different concentrations that make comparing prices take 10 mins longer than it should lol

xenon730

xenon730

I am comparing them because that's what people have recommended as an alternative to the amino treatment in this thread based on cost.
I'm familiar with so many products. Can i ask what you use and what you're looking for from a product? I'm positive i could recommend something that would give you that wow effect.

Evr1sFavKush

Evr1sFavKush

I'm familiar with so many products. Can i ask what you use and what you're looking for from a product? I'm positive i could recommend something that would give you that wow effect.

I have recently began using the amino treatment and the roots excellerator. Like everyone else I'm always looking for cheaper as long as the performance is 90% there.

The roots excellerator is crazy good, I have tried mycos with very good results but the excellerator is quite a bit better in the same time frame. Maybe a myco and cheaper amino combo is what I need??. I don't need it for all strains but some just don't like to throw out a good root system for me and this has been a game changer especially for 1 particular strain. Just a fast root promoter is what I'm looking for.

The amino treatment has seemed to really thicken up my stalks to where I'm kind of surprised at where they are at, just seems more Jurassic if you will, slightly larger everywhere. I've ran these strains for about 2 years and t was kind of a shock to see thumb thick main stems when usually they are slightly thicker than pinky finger (use your best judgement some folks got huge hands, I'm speaking average lol). If you know of anything that actually is cheaper but works near as good I'm all ears for both products.

If I'm benefitting from the amino treatment should I add the fulvic acid products as well? I actually did not know they were really different until you quoted my post, I kind of figured they were different names for the same thing. Anyways is it a combo or would that be a replacement instead? Thanks

Akslipped

Akslipped

Protek and Fulpower combined for 3 times the price ....NICE!
Ite a different type of silica like silicium the plants don't absorb regular silica very well. There is a cheaper option for this silica a uk brand 40% pure spendy but low extemely low dose .5 to 10 gal i think.. also the aminos and humic but there are much cheaper ways for humic/fulvic aminos still checking cause most products fall for high dosage

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
if it's mainly silica then you shouldn't be paying over $30-50. Also, if it's silica than what they claim is 100% not true. Makes me wonder.....

Top Bottom