H.s.o Blue Dream Auto ... Smells Amazing

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

Ok, so i wasnt going to shine any spotlight on this girl because she was an auto and i only grew her out because it was a freebie from a seed order. I threw her in a tent under 18/6 light. I was waiting on the other plants in there to be ready for flower. After a few weeks the lights got switched to 12/12. Anyways, this girl is one of the strongest smelling plants i have ever grown. It smells like fruit punch and pine trees. And its loud as f**k i tell you. Everytime i unzip the window the whole house stinks up. Even the floor above me. And im pulling negative pressure in my tent through a carbon filter.

Hso blue dream auto  smells amazing
Hso blue dream auto  smells amazing 2
Swollski

Swollski

Looks good.
I have an auto noryhern lights 10 days old.
I havent a clue what to do on here but hey im danny 35 manchesrer uk.
Heeeeelp

A

Ajones2392

Ok, so i wasnt going to shine any spotlight on this girl because she was an auto and i only grew her out because it was a freebie from a seed order. I threw her in a tent under 18/6 light. I was waiting on the other plants in there to be ready for flower. After a few weeks the lights got switched to 12/12. Anyways, this girl is one of the strongest smelling plants i have ever grown. It smells like fruit punch and pine trees. And its loud as f**k i tell you. Everytime i unzip the window the whole house stinks up. Even the floor above me. And im pulling negative pressure in my tent through a carbon filter.

How long did it take for yours to flower? I have one that's been growing for 2 months and it still looks like it's in the veg mode. This is also my first plant I'm growing lol.

Yokogrow

Yokogrow

Growing a blue dream auto flower as well ! I topped her after I read it probably wasn’t a good idea but she bounced back nice ! She smells even when not in flower mode, honestly I’m not even sure if she is flowering. After 35 days in fox farm ocean forest, I will start feeding her nutrients, so far so good ! Also running under sun system 315 cmh. The bulb is a Phillips Argo

0892C5D9 A548 41B1 AF60 EF72D61B7B0E
Top Bottom