H202 For Bi-weekly Plant Maintenance.

• Thread starter Pwilliams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pwilliams

For the last week I have been studying root development and overall root cultivation, from rot root to the rest. There's a lot of information out there but what I haven't found is what this post is about. Would it be possible to perform routine root and plant maintenance on a, say bi-weekly schedule using h202 3% as a stripping agent for dwc roots? My theory is that you could, and it would strip away dead or dying roots and built up salts and bactria. Which would lead to invigorated root growth and health. Any thoughts, beside negative attacks, are most welcome. Happy Growing.

AMAUULU

AMAUULU

On https://forum.grasscity.com a post/thread from 2013 entitled, "HYDROGEN PEROXIDE SUPPLEMENT INTERACTION AND GENERAL SYSTEM MAINTENANCE"

One of the replies has a link to an article, "CANNASTATS HYDROGEN PEROXIDE USES & DILUTIONS". This CannaStats article talks about an Oxy Plus product.

The chart gives dilutions (both in litres and US gallons) for 3% H202, 17.5% H202, and 35% H202.

Another old article, https://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/34434-dwc-root-rot-pythium-guide/
"DWC ROOT ROT (PYTHIUM) GUIDE".

Perhaps you'll find them helpful.

P

Pwilliams

The first one didn't load but the secondonewas very informative. I was speaking more along the lines though of actually disposing of the nutes at res change and just mix a few parts of 3% h202 with pH water in a fitting bucket or whatever and soaking and dunking your roots every couple of weeks to remove the nasties, and salt build up all over your roots, as well as strip away the dead ones for new shoots to develop faster. I'm not going to run any of it as I want to culturize, colonize my roots, and innoculate them with beneficial as best I can. Basically, at this stage I've learned that you have to focus on the roots, and the plants will show you it's good or bad, GOOD ROOTS=BEAUTIFUL HAPPY PLANTS. MAINTENANCE FOR SUCH IS A MUST. JUST SAYING, COMMENTS WELCOME.

Top Bottom