Ha Ha We Have A New Focking President Here In America.

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitepistols

whitepistols

Sucks he had to go uber conservative and bring a man from alabamma in his administration. It would be nice if he smells tax dollars strikes it schedule 2......

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I didn't vote for the last two presidents. Lets hope Trump can outperform Obama. Cause now we are in twice as much debt, all the numbers that caused the crash in 2008 are way worse, and Obama has left office with a monetary disaster. Even Obama while running said it was "unpatriotic" to rack up that much debt, and he doubled it. Lets see if Trump can do better.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thought I would bring up a fact about Trump that nobody seems to see.

Trump is the biggest pro LGBT president of all times. Remember, Obama ran against gay marriage, saying back in 2008 while running "I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman." Trump? He says the marriage law is settled and he is fine with it. You wouldn't think that by how the media portrays him.

jipp

jipp

Here's another fact...

He's an idiot.

thats true, but im willing to see what happens. i wuold say cant be worse than obama.. but i know better, hope he just keeps with letting the states run there biz.. also how the fuck did the dea get cbd label schedule 1. shrugs.. fuck the system.
chris.,

Smerb

Smerb

We will see what or what not this President will do. Is it because he is white, money hungry, probably loves to fuck, aggressive, what? Anything stated on this thread will be fine, lets not get to aggressive though, haha. Smoke some pot today, I'm high off this dab, fock it.

jipp

jipp

We will see what or what not this President will do. Is it because he is white, money hungry, probably loves to fuck, aggressive, what? Anything stated on this thread will be fine, lets not get to aggressive though, haha. Smoke some pot today, I'm high off this dab, fock it.

give me a hour and ill be with you. the distributor has super skunk, or wonder women og.. looks like the only indica this week. i guess ill let my nose do the buying.. take a dab for me.. i will need to learn how to do that soon. LOL
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

give me a hour and ill be with you. the distributor has super skunk, or wonder women og.. looks like the only indica this week. i guess ill let my nose do the buying.. take a dab for me.. i will need to learn how to do that soon. LOL
chris.
Might as well go take another dab and grab more coffee. I have this xxxog and pgsc, but the dab makes it so I don't have to smoke my herb I just harvested.

jipp

jipp

sounds like a plan. i know when i went they tried to get me on dabbing right from the start. i remember weed be plenty back in the day even if i was not a stoner but did partake during party and fishing trips :D

but it sure has its benefit.. potent? heh, and also you get great flavors? that is what im starting to really hone in taste and smell. iv notice food taste beter since getting off opiates. and i do not crave sweets like i did on oxyoctin. with herb its all about water with a fresh slice of orange. only had my medical card since end of summer. it sure is different than when i was a kid.. every thing you got back thgen was dank. no hit or miss. i just have to figure out what piece i need for my bong. it has the 18mm adapter things so you can exchange parts which is nice already broke my damn stem once , laughs.. get high for me. you rock.
chris.

BombBP

BombBP

thats true, but im willing to see what happens. i wuold say cant be worse than obama.. but i know better, hope he just keeps with letting the states run there biz.. also how the fuck did the dea get cbd label schedule 1. shrugs.. fuck the system.
chris.,
Lol....it's definitely %1000 going to be worse than Obama. We could've literally elected a monkey and we'd be in better shape. We're talking about a dude that always has a look on his face like he's shitting his pants:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom