• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankninja

dankninja

howdy farm fam.

4x4 tent
400/600 w halide/hps (VEG/BLOOM)
ffof/roots organic/coarse perlite/...
rx amendments/meal mix grow top dressings/...
7 gallon fabric bags
(almost completely) air cooled hood
black cored hose
6" black ops carbon filter

hells angels OG kush / HA-OG kush cut verified legit

if youre reading this life many many many thanks for this. much love & respect bud hope you are well.

aight. this cut is one of the most resilient strains I have ever had the pleasure to work with. ever. and my favorite at the moment. perhaps for many years to come.

There is no blackberry involved in this genetic. at least not in my cut. its original og kush IMO, at least in my experience. Straight og. And not a low yielder at all.

Easiest trim ever. Easy dry and cure. Dumb strong aroma. Need a good carbon filter for this one.

This run had to cut a little early. Not a big fan but no choice. Drama. So. Thought I was going to have some racy paranoia pot, with no body.

Very. Wrong. Have to put this down after a few tokes. Knock out effect on rooks. Most are greened out in no time.

Ha og clone only

veg. one of these is the original cut. which survived...many things. probably the front most plant.

dankninja

dankninja

stretchy like you would expect with og. huge internode spacing. have to top and train there is no way to get reasonable yield without.

no deficiencies. ever. supplemented with cal & mag, some other things. side by side with gorilla glue #4 and my own chem poly (both mega cal mag deficient), the HA has no issues.

The typical duckfoot og appearance is here with the HA. very broad leaved. beautiful cut.

HAOG2

flower shot. 20? days? I have no idea. maybe later.

dankninja

dankninja

I've smoked tahoe og kush, original og kush, and about a billion other so-called ogs. the only three that are the real deal. tahoe og, the "original" og my bud brought back one time, and this HA cut.

the taste is pure og, like coffee hash dank. hard to describe, but almost tastes cold and clean in a way. disturbingly sticky and greasy, very oily.

dankninja

dankninja

did find a single seed in this last round, and some very small nanners at the very end, too small and not containing any real pollin. so it does hermie a little like og should lol

dankninja

dankninja

i think it all vanished so quick I forgot to take pics in time of the finished. this next run will do for sure.

dankninja

dankninja

mothers before transplants, cuts, and flip. hoping to make some reversed S1 seeds this run, trying STS and CS at same time (on separate pairs of cuts), and bumping up # of reversed plants.
HAOGVEG2

trickle

trickle

I grabbed some biker kush v2 to see what this branch of the OG's is about ... I'm on that IE hunt ... Thank you for posting some veg pics too, that's actually helpful for me. The nug structure looks oddly Irene esque?...I need more coffee

dankninja

dankninja

yea i have a pack of biker kush just as a backup. wonder what a BX to the cut would end up like. probably a cubed nightmare..

dankninja

dankninja

I grabbed some biker kush v2 to see what this branch of the OG's is about ... I'm on that IE hunt ... Thank you for posting some veg pics too, that's actually helpful for me. The nug structure looks oddly Irene esque?...I need more coffee

its very stretchy, and lanky as all hell. needs support everytime in flower. will only purple if you feed her (or dont feed her) correctly. with a full flush, she is best meds in area with no cure. zero.

Top Bottom