Hail Hydro!

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I still have precipitate on the bottom of the rez. I bought a new pump with inlet on the bottom. That should minimize the precip

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I had returned this pump for making noise. when they checked it out, the proclaimed it fine. I brought it home and tested in a bucket of water (sans drip ring) : the sound was acceptable, BUT, when I placed the tubing/drip ring it was incredibly noisy. This got me thinking as this pump has 2 outlets, the second neat the bottom on one face. I removed the tubing connected to the top and bingo- quiet as a mouse. I then removed the tubing from the top and noticed a venturi type effect as long as the opening is above the water line.

I noticed almost zero precip this morning

Update:

the 2 plants are definitely packing on the buds

IMG 3895
IMG 3896

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Both plants are fattening up nicely

A light squeeze reveals buds are tight

The youngun's were transferred 2 days ago to their individual totes, I'm expecting big things

IMG 3906
IMG 3907
IMG 3908
IMG 3909

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Resurrection, or surviving a near-death experience
wallbash.gif
jump.gif

If you compare previous photos you can see that the leafs are no longer drooping and are greening up, plus new leafs popping up, thanks to new roots beginning to develop

I mean these girls were approaching death, as can be seen with the lower leafs which are dead

It's a tribute to how resourceful these plants are, giving up lower leafs to survive in hopes that the idiot grower will get his shit together

IMG 3918

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I adjust pH every morning. This morning I was adding way too much down and knew my pH meter probe had crapped out. I have a back up meter, plus pH drops, so I dumped the nutes, flushed a few times with RO water and made a fresh batch of nutes

It was probably time anyway as last change was 6/14.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Oakton 35 meter update: I checked into replacing the probe head on line. Are they nuts, $68, just for the head?

For my purposes an inexpensive probe will work just fine;several choices on Amazon < $18 for a EC/TDS/temp probe. I was gifted a Milwaukee pH prbe several years ago, and from experience 2 probes are easier than one as I am no longer scrolling through the Okton 35 to check pH or EC/TDS

Now, these pics were taken with light out, which shows how full these lovelies are with ~ 3 weeks to go

IMG 3922
IMG 3921

Farmer P

Farmer P

Nice! Is there any part of those plants that isn't pushing out bud. lol Longest cola award.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Been awhile but I have been posting in Hail Hydro 2.0: New Beginnings

Plants are within 2 weeks of harvest, and frosting up super fast now

I was looking at the big ass cola and noticed something that looks like frost, but no, it's mold. This happened last grow with a similar phat ass cola not getting sufficient air circulation, due to that fatness

Enter h2o2 (~ 5%). Sprayed the crap out of the area, and will do again later, and over the next couple days

It's really hard to see in the pictures, but, unlike frost it looks blurry

IMG 3935
IMG 3936

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Update:

I know it's been awhile, but not a lot new, other than had to cut a few buds off the top cola on the left. It is so dense (no air circulation) that mold took hold. Sprayed a few days with h2o2, but decided to cut those away for air circulation and to stop mold from spreading

Maybe 2 weeks left, so I dumped nutes and replaced with fresh. Hope they finish soon.

2 females in veg tent grown with NPK RAW will replace the 2 grown/bloomed with EH.

The young-uns will bloom with NPK RAW Bloom, as are the 2 @ 2 weeks in bloom are currently

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Looked back in this thread. Seeds were started on April 10, so not too far beyond normal finish time

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

After looking at your grow afew questions. Why don't you top your plants way sooner for better structures and I fill your lighting schedule is slightly off or you have a light leak, can tell be leaf and the way your flowers are growing

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

After looking at your grow afew questions. Why don't you top your plants way sooner for better structures and I fill your lighting schedule is slightly off or you have a light leak, can tell be leaf and the way your flowers are growing

Dude, you were looking at pics from 2017, but to answer you, mostly unknown seeds= unknown shape, so ...

Top Bottom